Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Simone, that Greg bloke is a real nasty piece of work......:shock: ;) :lol:

Oh i know, what a beast. Wanted to buy a Murray Darling from Gregory but my father wasn't too impressed that morning as he copped a second python bite in a matter of weeks from his favourite carpet python. If i came home with another carpet he would've spat it big time. At least my uncle bought one so i will just have to go and look at his.

And Slatey, there's room in the car for the roadtrip to the Riverina.

Simone.

While I saw you online Simone, It was really good to see you and the parentals again... how small is the world, we could have been trading animals as kids! Anyway, make sure you drop me a line when the next social comes around, as I would love to catch up especially if a few bevvies are around...

Till next time,
Simon ( how bad is that )

While I saw you online Simone, It was really good to see you and the parentals again... how small is the world, we could have been trading animals as kids! Anyway, make sure you drop me a line when the next social comes around, as I would love to catch up especially if a few bevvies are around...

Till next time,
Simon ( how bad is that )

Would love to catch up for sure Simon. After the Macherps meetings (third Friday of every month) we usually then terrorise the Bradbury pub afterwards.

Rob is back in Sydney for the week, i had no idea you were into the reptiles LOL, catch you soon.

Simone.

P.S. How often do you get called Simone???? I get Simon all the time.

Sweet Simone, one day we will catch up...

Say hi to Rob and Steve for me... they should remember me ... I think I caught on of my RBB's on a field they were playing on (ps. all haters out there it would have been 12 yrs ago)... Hope they are both well...

Calling your kid Simon is a recepie for disaster... and should only be reserved for children you dont like... so yes, Simone has been slung my way once or twice...

Look after yourself (all family inclusive),
Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back