Members moments!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I have a few more....LOL!

One that wasn't my fault...I got a new bike for christmas when I was a kid, was riding along and it collapsed out in front of me! Metal Fatigue they said, and sent me a new bike- I was just a bit bruised and battered...it coulda been worse I suppose!

We were at a place called Redland Bay (this will become funny in a sec) it was 1988, we were in Brisbane for Expo '88. We were at this park in Redland Bay, when my brother who would have been about 4 was on the flying fox, and fell off...putting his teeth through his bottom lip, so he had about half a centimetre of 'lip' left holding his bottom lip on....he bled and bled and bled. Mum just had a new jacket, white!!!, and she put it over his face to catch the blood. Off to the hospital we went- couldn't find one, found a fancy doctors surgery....apparently my stepfather passed out when they took the jacket off my brothers face....so my mum is holding my brother with his lip hanging off, and my stepdad hits the floor! It was horrific...the sound of my little brother screaming is a sound that chills me to the bone now. Its why my daughter is never allowed to go on those stupid things!

ok.......the car thing...ok KIrby!

a long time ago...wasnt in a healthy relationship
i was in the front seat of a HQ sedan....bench seats
a mate was driving.... my now ex was in the back seat...
yes all young or younger & stupid
all drinking...
was listening to the radio...when the ex wants it -the channel changed
not my car...& the driver(mate) didnt want it changed...
we were going about 90km..as was on a bend in the road
this happened in less tan a minute!...

he grabs me from behind....forearm around my neck....drags me into the back seat...
opens the car door...before the driver could blink!
& threw me out...

yep...4 broken ribs
that did hurt

Ouch!

Once I jammed my finer in the car door.
It actually closed- and stayed closed for several seconds.
Its amazing it wasn't broken- somehow the bone was squeezed, and
it sprung back out again. It took months to heal, infact its still not
completley better, the new nail isn't completly regrown.
And it happend last year!
I know thats not realy funny, Just weird (If that :D)
but I wanted to say it any way.
Im much more carefull now, you bet! :D:lol::D

Dragon1

yep..that one was minor..but im sure we dont need to others up like it eh!...lol

Car doors.........yep...im feeling that! owe!!

Not really very funny but when I was about 9 or 10 I went around to a friends place. We went outside early in the morning (that night it had just been raining) to go and feed the chickens and he was walking through the backyard and I wanted to get there first and thought "Hey, I'll just walk over this boat trailor.' The steel trailor was wet, I slipped and smashed my upper forehead open and blood went everywhere. I started yelling, went to run before realising I was still standing in the middle of the trailor and flipped over the edge of the trailor.

At that age, I really wasn't a fan of stitches but to my surprise, they sealed up my head with medical glue :)

A few days later, the same friend was doing martial arts and I went along to watch him, I put on some 'mits' to join in on the 'sparing' (sp?), I got punched lighly in the head, the gash reopened and blood sprayed onto the other person's mits. The guy didn't care if I was hurt, he just wanted $18 for a new pair of mits.

Went on a shooting trip with a lot of friends . Around late 70's , We camped on a property out past Arrarat and on the saterday nite had way too much to drink . In the wee hours l fell asleep near the fire and someone thought it would be funny to tip the ice water from an esky over me . Okay , very funny so l walked away from camp , climbed through a wire fence into the scrub and went to sleep in the long grass . Woke up , it was daylight and there were lots of loud bangs and the sound of bullets hiting the ground around me . Luckily l didnt sit up , just waited for a gap and waved my arms . They had setup empty cans on the fence for target practice . Dont know how they would have explained that .

oh Rocket..thats just gooowey!...eww!!!!..great image that was!

Jungletrans..thats showing your age...lol..
hmm...nah...i leave the gun stories to you!..lol

completely computer stupid....
ive been lucky ...i had a member pm me the pics i sent her of my dragons via mobile
& over time some members have given me pics of species that i find truly fascinating ...:lol:

last night...i was a tad tidley...so more pathetic on the computer than normal
clicked the wrong bit.......all gone!:cry:

give me a problem with a animal anyday...
ive delivered a prem baby....yes human....
but computers.... i dont think im ever going to get along well with them!..sad but do true ...:oops:

that's why you've always got hip youngsters like myself to help you out :D:D

name implied...you around like one eh!....thanks smellie
yes...didnt get a early night lol....should have taken advice young friend!

This actually happened to my hubby. We were doing the water conservation thingy and in trying to be EVER so good, I encouraged him to disconnect the pipes under the bathroom sink so I could put one of those big white buckets underneath to use on the lawns, well, dustbowl actually.
I watched as he undid the bowl at the bend of the pipes and removed it. He stood up and looked into the bowl he had just removed from under the sink, which was now ready to receive the bucket for the water to drop through into it. Withough thinking, seeing the water, he tipped it into the sink........................and yep....... the bucket wasn't there yet!!!!! I almost fell off my chair laughing at him!!!!!! He soaked his shoes!!!!

wasnt the first time...different person...
yes ide say they live with 'karma" now..

evil isnt or wasnt the best description....too good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back