Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangs

Reaction score
Given the opportunity and funds to buy any Oz Python which type would you purchase?
What would be your first,second and third choices?

cheers :)

#1 Pilbara Olive Python
#2 Oenpelli Python
#3 Het for albino Olive Python

Yeah right, eh? :D

You're all gonna think this sounds sucky, but I love the girls I have. If I had the space, I guess I'd like a Bredli too, but that's about it.
A big collection would mean I couldn't give them the individual and daily attention they get now, so I wouldn't expand my collection too much, unless I found myself with a winning powerball ticket and therefore spare time on my hands that is.. :lol:

#1 GTP
#2 Scrubie
#3 Bredli ( or a really nice coastal carpet)

I'm with Africanfishythingwhatsimacallitperson
My 3 choices
1/. BHP
2/. Woma
3/. Bredli

I wonder which breed of python is most popular ie:eek:wned by the most people?

:)

top 3

just to add a little twist..forget the money and first get past the legal requirements :)

for me it would be
1 barroni. western olive
2 oenpelli.
3 rough-scaled

but if i was living in lets say america i may have a slightly differant list.
cheers paul.

Legal req aside.what chance would you have getting your hands on 1 and 2?

:)

Diamond Python
Murray Darling
Rough Scaled Python

1.Oenpelli
2.Woma
3.GTP

Or perhaps I'd rather the money they'd all be worth..? :lol:

Well, legal requirements aside I wouldn't have a clue! I can keep legal ones so they are the ones I look at as I don't want to end up lusting after an animal I can't keep. I am not a masochist and I don't want to be tempted to break any laws :) so it's legal only for me :)

I would actually get Boyds forest dragons. I know they are not a snake but they are my dream herp at the moment.

1) Bredl
2) Diamond
3) Rough scaled

or a Bredl and 2 other bredls....I'm sort of a bit obsessed at the moment :shock:

Cheers Hawkeye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back