Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with ya there Mags,
I chose the woma as being over rated because IMO you hardly see bright headed specimens that lack the black mascara around there eyes (such as sunburst orange lines)Majority of them have the black on there heads which i just dont like.Also many become black snakes (including head) with darker bars making them look nothing more than a tiger snake.
ID STILL OWN THEM AGAIN THOUGH!

I chose the Diamond as being under rated due to the fact that an excellent marked diamond with perfect rosettes is IMO the best looking snake ever!Whether it be white or yellow.ALTHOUGH many in the hobby are multi colored combining yellows and whites as well as browns greys tans etc.I dont particularly like these drab specimens but a true high grade color morph is spectacular.
(Same can be said about Jungles)

I must admit I am confused by this whole thread.
What is this rating system that every one is refering to?
Where can I look it up?
Or is it another case of the mysterious 'they'?
I think gtps are over priced but i dont know if that means they are over rated.Maybe if they were less expensive more people would have them and be able to build their numbers up again. Or would this be a bad thing?

GTP - Over priced but not over-rated

Coastals - underrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back