Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks John.

And while I'm displaying my ignorance... chameleons. Are they from here? Can I have one? What's with the space suit and air lock? Are they always some sort of green shade?

And just to link this back to tounges, my birthmark is on my tounge. Looks like a little cough lolly that I've been sucking on all my life! :lol:

BTS2.jpg

chameleons. Are they from here? Can I have one?
Reptilian, veiled chameleons are from Yemen and Saudi Arabia but theres many others species from places like Madagascar etc...
Being exotics you can't keep them here in Australia (legally) in private collections.

Chondro.jpg

Hehehe, is it just the female chameleons from Saudi Arabia and Yemen who are veiled! :lol:

Plus... oh my oh my god oh my god, is that what I think it is??? Is it yours??? Can I have it???

How is it that mr 'I'm not allowed any herps' manages to get the elusive nice Darwins? How?!?!

Oh and no tongue from me, I'm yet to be bought even a single drink :roll:

boa said:
I just love Chameleons, shouldn't you have been wearing a space suit and been in an air lock ? :lol:

:lol: :lol: Silly boa, they work on a honesty system, and use glenn20 :lol:

Those tongues are huge chewy. The second snake looks like a GTS but what is the first one. Here's a couple of blurry ones.

This is the little guy we got (by accident) from a VHS auction about a year ago.

Sorry about the picture quality... our camera really does not do close ups well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back