New Bite Pics (Mildly Graphic)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Meaghan. Can you stop him from teasing us with all his pics of snakes we can't have?

do you all realise you've allowed a Kiwi to join?
Hey Kevin, I hear what your saying. My missus is kiwi and I don't let her anywhere near here. To take her mind of things like me being on here, all I have to do is put on the ug boots and......well............she's a Kiwi, do I really need to explain the rest. LOL
Oh Well! It's good fun for me anyway. LOL :twisted: :lol: 8) :wink:

Hi Kev,
WOW mate that is a ripper!!! and I'm sure the hospital would've wanted every little gory detail for their stories so when they get home they can make this nice big lavish tale to tell.
I would Rather that than a viper bite though.
Still stinging a bit though i bet
You Reckon it will make you a little more cautious with the retics or just a small hurdle to overcome.

You Reckon it will make you a little more cautious with the retics or just a small hurdle to overcome.

Nope! See my new thread. I have problems, I really do, there's no other explaination for it. :wink:

Ha Ha Kewyn. Now you will be moderated by
lady_stardust

I wander how many Kivi regulars we have here on APS. Looks like your misus is high ranking top class Kivi. She master writing and reading skils.

Welcome lady_stardust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back