Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey man, as long as ur in trouble anyway, get the diamond, cape yorks,bredli's, bhp, gtp etc etc all in one hit that way u get in trouble only the once. then tell her about it all after u left home for work so that she has all day to get over it before ur in range again :D.

or
e) hand the divorce papers to her now, signed with a note saying "i understand if you must sign as this addiction has become somewhat like air to me"

Do not give her this option, she might take it. And as you rightly point out:

Kali said:
its the wife. She has half my stuff now.

That means half your snakes. And if you think she won't claim them in the settlement and then sell them just to spite you ......................

:p

Hix

i actually bought a 600$ python without telling my wife for a couple of weeks.
it did not go down well.
actually she was furious.
i think you should tell her asap.
stand up and let her know youre a man, kind of.
have flowers and other things she likes to compensate.
for example my wife recieved a new oven and mixmaster.

all you blokes need to get out from under that thumb , dust off ya goolies and straigten ya backs and stand up for ya selfs, shh i gotta go the mrs is comen.

I did it

Good to see Popeye, you know how it works,

what a good morning it was

Got up 0530, left a note on the table for her, it read

Shopping list (list of things)

Love you,

Make sure you get that wine you wanted for Saturday night, remember i am still cooking

Heres my card (left my credit card)
Get that set of earings etc you wanted (she wanted a matching earing set bracelet and necklace)
Love you see you later

(then really small)
PS By the way need to go to sydney on the weekend to pick up a diamond

(then right down the bottom)

and two Blondes arrive tomorrow
Thats why $1200 is missing from the account

So still waiting on a message, but she is coming t o work soon to pick up some things then going shopping, have to wait and see.

Man i really am a pussy

D

but did ya tell her about the new dp mate. 1200 is that enclosures as well, or for dp as well. dp seems a good buy with the enclosure.

Good to see Popeye, you know how it works,

what a good morning it was

Got up 0530, left a note on the table for her, it read

Shopping list (list of things)

Love you,

Make sure you get that wine you wanted for Saturday night, remember i am still cooking

Heres my card (left my credit card)
Get that set of earings etc you wanted (she wanted a matching earing set bracelet and necklace)
Love you see you later

(then really small)
PS By the way need to go to sydney on the weekend to pick up a diamond

(then right down the bottom)

and two Blondes arrive tomorrow
Thats why $1200 is missing from the account

So still waiting on a message, but she is coming t o work soon to pick up some things then going shopping, have to wait and see.

Man i really am a pussy

D

You should have set up a camera, would have loved to have seen her face when she read that:lol: :lol:

Do what I always do... Say you donated the money to charity and tell her you won the snakes in 'Aussie Python & Snakes "WIN A PAIR OF BLONDE MACS'' competition

Ok she has left,

I think something is definitely wrong now.

She comes in says, "you got some new snakes, is that why we are going to sydney"

I told her yes, showed her the pictures of the DP and the two Blondes, and the Enclosure.

"oh they are cute, they look really nice darling, well i guess we can go up and make a day of it ok" gave me a kiss "ok love you i am off to do the shopping. what time you home for dinner"

"About 7ish"

"Ok, make sure you are, i will have dinner ready for then"

Alright all you macho guys, ya see the dilemma.

This is like a placid lake. It is cool, calm and silent above. Not a ripple. A cool breese tickles your nose and the crisp sent of the mountain air leaves you in euphoria.

Then just as you settle on the bank to take in the vista, 10m of angry crocodile leaps from the pleasant waters drags you in to your grizzly demise.

You all know it

After today, if there are no more posts, please know i went down valiantly, collecting, feeding and breeding our slender little friends to the very end

D

LOL kali. I reckon she is going to max out your credit card and give you a real suprise.

She will come home with more than just a pair of earings and a handbag.

I am so hanging for the update now :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are so dead i would have just tried to pretend they were already part of your collections and then asked about the DP now your dead!!!!

Dont eat the food she cooks if it smells like bad almonds!!!

Don't go to the beach

Maybe your wife planning on going to Sydney with you and she may suggest you go for a lovely stroll and swim along the beach. Warning...... don't go there, she may be planning on drowning you

Definately B!
If my partner gave me that excuse i would be laughing too much to get angry ...although he knows how much i would love for him to bring a new snake home :)

My wife is such a darling,

She just brought me lunch to work.

Freshly cut salad, prawns, crab, some little bagle thing.

What a darling..............

Someone help me
D

You men really don't understand women do you...... she is probably not going to let you have it when you get home , rather she is putting it in "THE VAULT" to be saved and when she sees fit, or you do something to P#$s her off, she will let this, (and others I'm sure she has stored), resurface to manipulate a situation that is not going her way. (New car, new furniture, anything really) Ammunition! That's what I do anyway .... (keeping in mind though I really don't see the prob with you bringing home more snakes, I have my hubby trained and he buys them for me as surprises. Good Luck!!

You really should have tried the "they're a gift for you hon!" She might secretly have developed a love for your snakes, that's why no resistance - yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back