Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt realise you had to eat charcoal when they pump your stomach.

No seriously all is good

And for safe measure, one of my mates are coming for dinner tonight.

They can never get angry in front of people.

Eventually she will just forget about it. heh, what am i saying, they are in front of her how is she going to forget aaahhhhh stuff it.

In farness though,

She is a big fan of snakes, but its the same for us, i am a fan of the wife looking good, doesnt mean that i am a fan of the new dress shoes make up earings etc

I guess it may all come to an anti-climax Sunday on the drive home with the DP and the enclosure.

D

Im in the same situation now.. i have purchased a bredli juvi from QLD that will probably arrive on next wednesday (i always wanted one) except for me its worse .. its my mother(im 19 and still live at home).. i might be 6ft7 tall but that 5ft4inc woman has alot of rage and is the only person im truly afraid of lol

my wife too would be upset if i brought home a couple of 'blondes' :lol: just kidding ;) I'm not married :lol:

I'm not allowed to have any more snakes and I've only got a miserable 500 or so. So, I'm with Yommy - get the snakes, keep it quiet as long as you can, plead insanity and promise it will never happen again ....... until next time of course .... If she gets uptight about the money, say its better than gambling it all away because at least they have some retained value and their natural tenedency is to multiply ....

Update from last night

Dinner was civil, everything was going well, then he said those fateful words

"alright mate, guess i will be off"

It gave me shivers, a cold sweat began to break out, and the mind went into over drive "what can i do now" i thought

The door shut behind my mate, and all of a sudden i could feel a wamr breath on the back of my neck

I turn around to see my wife with that questioning smile.

"So you want to tell me something" she said

I let it out,

"Darlin i thought i would get you an anniversary present blah blah blah,"

"So why did you get three?"

"Oh, that was from you to me"

"Ok then...."

I could feel that it was about to start the talk about the money and what we do with it etc.

Fortunately i had a trump card pre-planned

so before she really got going, i slid under her nose our shares statement and the earnings for the last 2 weeks.

Good ol Johnny and those uranium shares

She was happy that we have netted 95% over the last few weeks, and i got rewarded.

The only gripe was i should have at least told her to keep her in the loop, but i played that with the excitment card, you know, i saw them and got all excited and so had to have them.

Looks like i am out of the fire,

For now....

Blondes arrive today oh yeah

DP Sunday oh yeah again

I am still alive,

Though i have been in an induced coma for 5 days that is a side issue. No just jokes.

The new diamond python (female) is doing well.

And the two new Blondes are doing well also, though they do suffer an extreme case of little big man syndrome.

They are the snappiest little buggers i have seen, even worse than a juvi jungle.

But all is well, the wife is loving her new car, and wardrobe, oh and the new bed/ $2000 matress she needed also.

So we are all good back here.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back