Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
diamond_python said:
Don't worry dude. You are not the only member of this site who has had trouble getting a snake. (sorry Moosey - couldn't resist) ;) :)

You may just have to wait a bit. :)

LMAO, i thought you were talking about jou.............nah, lets not go there.

$7 p/hr wouldn't surpise me if it was legal but I would have thought you would have got more like $8.00-$9.00 p/hr. Award wages for young people are pretty poor unfortunately. :) You just have to keep at it. Wages increase with age and experience AND a change of jobs lol :)

i would be getting $10 an hour, however first time i actually worked there(not work exp) i worked for 3 hours. end of the three hours my boss pulls out $30 and says something along the line of hows $10 an hour. i ended up saying thats more than i expected and because i opened up my big fat mouth i lost $3 an hour!!

$7 p/hr wouldn't surpise me if it was legal

its insane. back in canada i think it was $7.50 an hour min for people my age plus. and canadain $ is worth more than aus $.

andrew

$7 p/hr wouldn't surpise me if it was legal but I would have thought you would have got more like $8.00-$9.00 p/hr. Award wages for young people are pretty poor unfortunately.

Damn! I was thinking about employing someone for two weeks recently, I figured I could afford to give them about $10-$12/hr cash in hand but didn't think any kids would have thought it was worth their time! I wish I'd known about the willingness of our youth to allow people to exploit them! :shock:

diamond_python said:
Don't worry dude. You are not the only member of this site who has had trouble getting a snake. (sorry Moosey - couldn't resist) ;) :)

Oh how cheeeeeeeeeeky! :lol:

alexr said:
so... Thinking of swaping my wife for a diamond......

Hehehehehe How ironic! I've thought of that also! But I'd probably only get an intergrade for her :p :wink:

Oh how cheeeeeeeeeeky!

Damn, I was hoping you missed this thread ;) :)

Don't worry too much, I was in the same boat once except I wasn't allowed to get any snakes or lizards at all. Now, I am told I can get whatever I want, on one condition, we can buy a house soon. :)

what ever. i am going to ask for a raise after i have worked there for 6 months, not sure when i started though. i wonder if i get a christmas bonus, maybe even a b-day bonus!

I wish I'd known about the willingness of our youth to allow people to exploit them!

mate i wanted a job, my boss and co-worker are good people and i don't mind what i do. just a nice place.

andrew

Damn! I was thinking about employing someone for two weeks recently, I figured I could afford to give them about $10-$12/hr cash in hand but didn't think any kids would have thought it was worth their time!

what type of buisness do you run?

andrew

diamond_python said:
$7 p/hr wouldn't surpise me if it was legal but I would have thought you would have got more like $8.00-$9.00 p/hr. Award wages for young people are pretty poor unfortunately. :) You just have to keep at it. Wages increase with age and experience AND a change of jobs lol :)

In Canada the Adult minimum wage is close to $7 per hour!!! ... and a lot of people are on this kind of rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back