Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ask them how people who have "careers" and "proffessions" started at an early age..with dedication comes responsoblilty,..just do it and go tada!..to late then *)

...... parents/girlfriends settle down eventually !!!!:D:D:D
My wife has forbidden any more snakes, so I just turn up with them and put them in a cage. After she notices there is a lot of screaming and yelling and I have to go to the hospital to get them sewn back on, but she settles down.

Heaven help me if she ever discovers the rat farm.

macmillian just move out get a room built out the back like i did and now iv got 10 snakes and my parents dont care

Ahhhh...yes the yelling, screaming and sewing of appendages back on, now that I relate to :p I am actually waiting for it any minute now because I just got a knob tail gecko :twisted: she follow me home can I keep her? that he hasn't seen Shhh..... don't you lot tell on me now:lol:

I have quite an array of lizards and geckos now, most have just move in quietly but hubby won't have any thing to do with them. If one of the beardies are running around the lounge and get a bit close he'll get up and move! I think he is terrified of them, which is a shame. On the other hand he seems to love my Green tree frogs that Daughter and son gave me for christmas. They get special treatment, I had to tell him to knock off feeding them so much or they would blow up and bust! :shock: But I am told it was a sh#t fight to get him to allow Kids to buy them, Daughter won that argument.

I have just started part time work at a pet shop whom is looking into putting in a small reptile collection and I think they need a store mascot, a nice snake would suit perfectly ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back