Osama Bin Laden has been killed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope my little brother keeps his head down over there :(

I think things just got a whole lot worse for them....

Any money makes they world go round, try living without it, don't be so naive and single minded.......

Lol I'm not being single minded. It just ****s me that the people that are making literally billions out of this, haven't even stepped foot in the middle east. If the soldiers were making that amount of money, I'd be over there myself....

But if that were the case, and the reward for the people in charge with the power to declare war wasn't substantial, they wouldn't bother.

Stop being so single minded and naive.

mate your doing yourself any favours.

We don't do it for the money, there is a greater cause and belief in doing something that is right.
We don't choose to go to war, that is the government at the times decision. And the ADF just doesn't do conflict we also do disaster relief as well, as you would of seen recently in ipswich and surrounding areas.

Yes some people/companies make $$$ from conflicts but australian defence member's aren't DUMB for doing what we do.

Lol I'm not being single minded. It just ****s me that the people that are making literally billions out of this, haven't even stepped foot in the middle east. If the soldiers were making that amount of money, I'd be over there myself....

But if that were the case, and the reward for the people in charge with the power to declare war wasn't substantial, they wouldn't bother.

Stop being so single minded and naive.

You critisise the armed forces in one post then you said a bit later,... If the soldiers were making that amount of money, I'd be over there myself.
Can you see why people get annoyed from your posts. They are uneducated and far from reality

I can't imagine the Australian government makes much money from these wars, deploying an army overseas is ment to be pretty expensive

How is it right if it was solely for profit of people that haven't even set foot in a war torn area?

I would be worried if the troops were pulled out now, because it would give the middle east a chance to gain strength and attack.

But doesn't it strike you as odd that since the USA has been over there, they haven't found ONE WMD? Or that opium production has skyrocketed? OR that US companies are the ones contracted to rebuild the crap that they blew up?

I think soldiers are extremely brave and they fight for a cause, but there are alterior motives and I think if ANYONE is going to be making billions out of it, it's the people over there getting shot at.

If you can't agree with that, then I think you are ridiculous.

Yes some people/companies make $$$ from conflicts but australian defence member's aren't DUMB for doing what we do.
No, you guys are amazing for doing what you do. Most Aussies truly appreciate it too.

You critisise the armed forces in one post then you said a bit later,... If the soldiers were making that amount of money, I'd be over there myself.
Can you see why people get annoyed from your posts. They are uneducated and far from reality

No, because I am debauched. If I was making billions from shooting people over there I'd probably do it, too. The people that are making the money aren't in the armed forces.

It's not the armed forces I have a problem with. It's the people declaring war just to make money.

The ware IS to far gone. We couldn't withdraw troops now.

How do you stage 9/11, about 2 million people watched it happen in NY from the ground. What, did they use hallucinagens on the entire population of NY.

Not only that Why would they want to.

Not only that Why would they want to.

For a reason for the war.

Seriously, explain to me how a building IMPLODES by being hit anywhere except the bottom supports. It's physics.

If anyone can explain that, I'd love to listen.

Have you ever seen aluminum burn. It burns really hot that melted the inside of the structure ie steel.

The idea they would kill there people just to go to war is laughable. There are easier to ways to come up with a reason to go to war.

No, because I am debauched. If I was making billions from shooting people over there I'd probably do it, too. The people that are making the money aren't in the armed forces.

It's not the armed forces I have a problem with. It's the people declaring war just to make money.

The ware IS to far gone. We couldn't withdraw troops now.

that is fair enough but you have changed your tune a little, lets go back to the original quote......

23 too many. When will people realise that soldiers are only pawns in a global chess game, and there are no winners or losers, except the people at the top that are making billions out of it? People who sign up for armed forces are dumb.

Not saying they aren't brave people and don't have a hard job, but they have no idea what their position is on a grander scale. Their lives are on the line to make some billionaires so more cash.

23 aus KIA is 23 to many, but we except the danger and do the job asked of us.
Yes there is people that make billions from conflict, can you or i change this - No
The thing i do take offence to and any ADF member would. Is you publicly quoted us as 'dumb' and 'having no idea what their position is on a grander scale'.

you say you support the troops but that type of support we can do without. it's just not the troops on operation duty but also the great sacrifice from the family and friends that are home worrying, these people are my hero's...

Enough said let get this thread back on track.

One of the worlds biggest scumbags is dead and i'll sleep a bit better tonight.

Seriously, explain to me how a building IMPLODES by being hit anywhere except the bottom supports. It's physics.

I say you'd listen Trent but I doubt you'd except their explanation and ramble on with another outragous uneducated single minded post backing a confused mindset as we have seen in many posts.

Sorry but this still smells like trolling...

Not to mention every video clip ive seen seems to show the building colapsing under its own weight as a result of a plane exploding inside it.. Just sayin

I say you'd listen Trent but I doubt you'd except their explanation and ramble on with another outragous uneducated single minded post backing a confused mindset as we have seen in many posts.

I don't think you have a right to comprehend what I may or may not do. I am open to anything, because I don't really care if I'm right or wrong, I'm just interested. If someone can explain how a building can implode without the bottom supports bring taken out, I am willing to listen and accept.

Really? My brothers coming back in a week but then is supposed to be going back there, does this mean he wont have to?

Probably not they military will probably make a presence known for a while incase of retaliation and such

@Yommy; what exactly is ment by the "fighting season"

I'm sure Dr Google could tell me but I'd rather here it from a person. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back