Osama Bin Laden has been killed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the problem even when your wrong you keep going with it.

Lol, I have given reasons for my beliefs, all you've done is state that I'm wrong.

Give me something to change my mind... Oh wait, you can't! You can't explain how a building miraculously implodes without the very bottom of the structure being taken out.

All you and anyone else that is arguing with me has said that I am wrong and I wot change my mind. You're not even bothering with a different explanation.

I told you it melted the inner steel structure. Then section above were the plain hit collapsed, when that collapsed the weight made the the rest of the building to collapse.

I don't think you have a right to comprehend what I may or may not do. I am open to anything, because I don't really care if I'm right or wrong, I'm just interested. If someone can explain how a building can implode without the bottom supports bring taken out, I am willing to listen and accept.

Have you never built a house of cards,...the weight from the top continues through to each level...yes cards are a wee bit different but the principle is the same.....the planes didn't hit the very top it hit further down then burnt through the structure weakening it to the point it could not sustain the weight above. The above weight falls onto the next floor already weakened and so on.

Looks like the Yanks finally got something RIGHT

and in other breaking news..........Chuck Norris has returned from his Pakistan holiday :)

who profits from war?

Surely the soliders don't. As stated, you crash a plane weighing a few hundred tonne plus all the jet fuel on board which burns extremely hot. It's not like the buildings collapsed right away, it took time before the supports gave in.

Have you never built a house of cards,...the weight from the top continues through to each level...yes cards are a wee bit different but the principle is the same.....the planes didn't hit the very top it hit further down then burnt through the structure weakening it to the point it could not sustain the weight above. The above weight falls onto the next floor already weakened and so on.

I like building card houses, sometimes it frustrates me... The way I build them, if I manage to stack it high enough, and then mess up causing the top cards to fall, my bottom levels usually stay up.

There have been interviews with demolision experts that say it is highly unlikely, if not impossible for it to happen, but for it to happen TWICE? I guess it's possible, but there's also a chance it's not.

who profits from war?

Surely the soliders don't. As stated, you crash a plane weighing a few hundred tonne plus all the jet fuel on board which burns extremely hot. It's not like the buildings collapsed right away, it took time before the supports gave in.

The manufacturing industry profits, some of the largest advances in the medical world came through war. But america is not going to kill 3000 Americans just to go to war as some have said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

who profits from war?

Jet fuel burnt up in less than a second, and it doesn't burn at a temperature high enough (let alone long enough) to melt steel. Everything has a specific heat.

Soldiers don't profit, but war is a billion dollar industry. Watch this.

Zeitgeist: Addendum - 2008 by Peter Joseph on Vimeo

The manufacturing industry profits, some of the largest advances in the medical world came through war. But america is not going to kill 3000 Americans just to go to war as some have said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is 3000 people in the grand scheme of things? Also, it's not "AMERICA" that did it.

@Yommy; what exactly is ment by the "fighting season"

I'm sure Dr Google could tell me but I'd rather here it from a person. lol

during winter heavy snows means they stay in their caves, little to no action.
Come spring/summer they come out and play.

This is the time most are wounded or killed, enemy activity increases 'hence the fighting season'

Kawasaki there have been numerous documentaries on why they collapsed. I suggest watching them instead of conspiracy website videos.
If you watch how the towers fall and compare it to how they blow up abandoned buildings and such you will see there is a massive difference. You can see how when they blow things up it collapses from the bottom and the top follows. If you watch the twin towers it is obvious that they collapse from the top and the momentum follows through till they collapse right the bottom.
I have a mate at uni that is doing his PhD and he is a structural engineer and has actually done an assignment on the twin towers and how the planes forced the building to collapse. I will try to get it from him and send it to you.
I think he is more qualified to state on the structure of buildings then you or I and all the conspricists combined.

If anyone is actually interested, this is the best one that goes into specific detail of how three wars of the twentieth century have been for profit.

Zeitgeist: The Movie - 2007 by Peter Joseph on Vimeo

The first one I linked is interesting, also. But this one is more related to what we are talking about.

That is about the Illuminati right?

That is about the Illuminati right?

Not exactly, in a sense I guess it could be likened to the Illuminati, but I don't think the video goes into detail about what the people call themselves. I could be wrong though, it's been a long time since I watched it.

BTW, I'd REALLY appreciate the paper your mate has written. I'd be very interested in it.

it would be interesting if the powers that be told Obama to say they killed Osama. After the flaming from Don trump and his lack of support from the american people for his next term this would be the perfect story to keep him in.

I don't think you have a right to comprehend what I may or may not do. I am open to anything, because I don't really care if I'm right or wrong, I'm just interested. If someone can explain how a building can implode without the bottom supports bring taken out, I am willing to listen and accept.

so tell me something... why did they have to pull the small tower 2 blocks away??? that thing went down like a pancake like when they professionally take down buildings. Also Im quite confident that new york airspace is the most secure one the planet. im pretty sure that in the states if the planes go of course and ground control cant get communication from the pilots they scramble jets to intercept for that exact reason. and im sorry but there's no chance a plane flew into the pentagon

it would be interesting if the powers that be told Obama to say they killed Osama. After the flaming from Don trump and his lack of support from the american people for his next term this would be the perfect story to keep him in.

It worked for DUBBYA BUSH. Declare war on terrorism = bost in poularity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back