Osama Bin Laden has been killed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so tell me something... why did they have to pull the small tower 2 blocks away??? that thing went down like a pancake like when they professionally take down buildings. Also Im quite confident that new york airspace is the most secure one the planet. im pretty sure that in the states if the planes go of course and ground control cant get communication from the pilots they scramble jets to intercept for that exact reason. and im sorry but there's no chance a plane flew into the pentagon

I don't know why you're arguing with me mate, we are thinking along the same lines. I don't believe a plane hit the pentagon, either. A hole the size of a bedroom wall and minimal wreckage doesn't add up.

Look if Osama is dead then i guess that is a good thing. Lets not argue between eachother. Be nice

Sorry but this still smells like trolling...

Not to mention every video clip ive seen seems to show the building colapsing under its own weight as a result of a plane exploding inside it.. Just sayin

if it was gonna collapse under its own weight wouldnt it have done it years ago in the wind?

It collapsed under its own weight when the top section collapsed due to the weakening of the structure were the plane hit. The momentum of the top section then means that it has a great force (Force = Mass x Acceleration) when it then collapses onto the floors below it. This would then start a chain reaction with every floor that collapsed, the force exerted on the floor below it would increase.

Yes he has been killed by American helicopter pilots 2 helicopters were involved 1 crashed all ok. Does it mean an end or does it mean more to come. Will they appoint someone else and they will feel that have to build a name for themselves and cause more devestation or will they simply react in violence due to the killing. We can all live it hope that it will be over and all the troops can come home but I am not going to count on it.

u can bet that they will keep troops there and the war going.

Well now that the body has been buried at sea they've made sure no independent testing can be done. I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories but that seems very interesting in my opinion

I can understand why they buried it at sea though. If it was on land it would give them a place to celebrate and encourage more people into al qaeda as they can visit the place were a martyr is buried.

we all saw sadam'"s body when he was caught, even his son Uday and some other nut.

I want to see proof of bin drinkin, oops Bin laden.

The best part of a decade and all the US militaries resources to find one man, and he's chillin' in a two story house in the burbs? Come on....

Q&A now talking about it if anyones interested ABC1

They have now moved onto the shows topic of regional Australia, sorry I thought they were going to talk about it all the show.

Last edited:
its amazing to think that something as "holy" as religion can bring such pain and suffering into our lives

its amazing to think that something as "holy" as religion can bring such pain and suffering into our lives
That reminds me of this picture:
imagine.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back