Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lizard_lover

Reaction score
hi can you please post pics of your lizards as im loking to get 1 and what type of lizard it is

ok these are my two female bearded dragons will be breeding them with a male this season if your in the shire(if it is sutherand shire) we could arange some thing but if you would like i can put you down on the wanted list pm me if intested

PIC01621.jpg PIC01623.jpg

central beardies

Attachments

• arrr yeah......!! 118.jpg
    arrr yeah......!! 118.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 143
  • arrr yeah......!! 125.jpg
    arrr yeah......!! 125.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 190
heaps of other threads like this one, search for threads starting with beardie pics or gecko pics or even just lizard pics

if you want something you can easily handle, go for a dragon (bearded dragon), geckos are more a look dont touch animal, and monitors are usually costly and grow quite large - which means large living area. Go for a type of bearded dragon.

here are mine maybe if i can get them working,
first theres the blue tounges in my dp so just look at them

and these ones are of my shingle back,

i had other pictures but my internet is slow and my pictures are big

Attachments

• shingle eating.jpg
    shingle eating.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 171
  • shingle eating 2.jpg
    shingle eating 2.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 138
They are great dragons, only small, 15cm or smaller, have to be kept cool, and will eat at night or on cold days still. I keep mine with my broadtail geckos.

I have not taken many pics of my shingles? I think there are so many better lizards to keep on the coast than shingles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back