Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nes88c
it's not a sorong but keep guessing :)
RSPcrazy
He is most certainly not not your stolen RSP, I bought him off brian Champion in feb '08 and bred from him twice now.

Nes88c
it's not a sorong but keep guessing :)
RSPcrazy
He is most certainly not not your stolen RSP, I bought him off brian Champion in feb '08 and bred from him twice now.

I wasn't saying he is.

Haha, can I pick them or what. My stollen RSP was bred by Brian Champion too, I got him in 2008 aswell.

I would love more than anything, to get one of the offspring from your RSP. It would mean so much to me to get a RSP so closely related to my stollen favorite snake.

Please PM me when you get hatchlings.

524078_3208947697509_1080709962_2961845_637117934_n.jpg

what is this its amazing?

random python pics

Attachments

• 1yr stim.jpg
    1yr stim.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 59
  • col.jpg
    col.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 57
  • mickey.jpg
    mickey.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 62
  • goldie.jpg
    goldie.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 66
Looks like it's been edited to me (less saturation/grayscale) the concrete just looks awfully white to me and something else I can't quite put my finger on!

Not saying it is though! But D3pro is known for his little tricks like that. xD

Looks like it's been edited to me (less saturation/grayscale) the concrete just looks awfully white to me and something else I can't quite put my finger on!

Not saying it is though! But D3pro is known for his little tricks like that. xD

He is known for his photo tricks, but you would think if he's going to trick out a photo, that it would be something a little more unbelievable. Instead of a Jag.

I know it isn't edited, I just said I think it looks like it is as there's hardly a drop of colour in the photo, except for a smidgen of red on the ground.

well i clicked on forum at the top, then chose the type of thread i wanted to use- eg, general reptile discussion, australian snakes etc, then u should be able to start a thread...hope that helps :)

Hey Vixen,

The last orange hypo coastal is an absolute cracker of an animal. Lol!

Dan

Indeed. I was looking back over the photo's of him and now I fully regret selling haha! Let me know if you ever breed, I might need to get a pair back off you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back