Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and more

Attachments

• 09expo13.jpg
    09expo13.jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 09expo14.jpg
    09expo14.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 09expo26.jpg
    09expo26.jpg
    446.5 KB · Views: 55
  • 09expo27.jpg
    09expo27.jpg
    471.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 09expo24.jpg
    09expo24.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 58
Looks like it was a great day for all, unfortunately I couldn't get there this year:( as one of my calves was sick. Congrats to everyone that took out a trophy & congrats to all the organisers for pulling it off again:)
Glad to hear Gabrielle made it & good on you all for supporting such a worthy cause:D

and more

Attachments

• 09expo28.jpg
    09expo28.jpg
    495.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 09expo30.jpg
    09expo30.jpg
    373.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 09expo31.jpg
    09expo31.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 09expo33.jpg
    09expo33.jpg
    375.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 09expo34.jpg
    09expo34.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 55
some of mine

Attachments

• 09expo15.jpg
    09expo15.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 09expo16.jpg
    09expo16.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 09expo17.jpg
    09expo17.jpg
    366.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 09expo18.jpg
    09expo18.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 09expo19.jpg
    09expo19.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 59
more of mine

Attachments

• 09expo21.jpg
    09expo21.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 09expo22.jpg
    09expo22.jpg
    361.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 09expo23.jpg
    09expo23.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 09expo25.jpg
    09expo25.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 55
  • 09expo20.jpg
    09expo20.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 47
Yes a good weekend indeed.
Shouldnt of gone out on the friday night thou, still recovering.

Great to met some good people and gabby about reptiles, ( amoungst many other things ), till the wee hours.
Thanks for the Gladstone hospitality etc, and kris you have to find a new best friend other than jack. lol.
A good show and a good weekend.
cheers,

Rob.

DAMMIT! I went along and didn't ask who anyones name was on APS. So everyone is like hmm yes true blue mmm slimebo and stupid me didn't ask who was were and who owned what!!
So I have about 260 photos that I'm slowly sifting through.. I will post them and then if people would like to point out what is theirs they should.... :) I know I got a nice pic of Slimebo's albino darwin... but I don't know who Slimebo is... :shock: TOOL!

All in all though a great day. Worth the 7 hour road trip with my grandma crying over every dead possum she saw on the road. and every butterfly i ran into. lol. note to self : don't bring grandma next year!!

Home at last

Not long got home from the Expo and have put all our babies back in their enclosures -
I am sure that they are as glad as we are to be home - even though it was an exceptional weekend.
A big thanks to everyone in gladstone for their hopitality and helpful information.

PS> our male diamond 'NEIL' started to shed as soon as we put him back in his enclosure - he is now looking exceptional - a great shame that everyone did not get to see him at his full potential on Saturday.

Photos still to come soon..........:lol::lol::lol: ( very tired after a big weekend )

Paula and Ian

Amy5189 - ian_davo is the owner of the Female Diamond that won best diamond/intergrade of the Expo and we also had the pair of Ridgetail monitors ( ackies )

Hope this helps.

This is the hall we were in, lots of floor space and not as cramped as last year.

True Blue, next year I'll show you what happens when Jim and I get together.

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 96
Amy5189 - ian_davo is the owner of the Female Diamond that won best diamond/intergrade of the Expo and we also had the pair of Ridgetail monitors ( ackies )

Hope this helps.

haha ok, well now i know one person!! That diamond was indeed very nice. I should of had my grandma distracting you while I tried to grab it!! :)

oh, anyone know the guy that had the 2 big olives and BHP that were out being handled? he was on the far wall on the right hand side. I took some cute pics of his jungles and I said I'd email them to him. Now the only thing I'm needing is a name and an email address... He said he wasn't a member of APS (and he calls himself a herper!!! lol kidding).
So anyone who knows him, it would be greatly appreciated if you could help me out!!

Shameless hussies hey Rob? :lol:

Hey Amy, that was Garth. Not sure about an email address, but I'll get on to Deka for you and see if there is one. If Garth doen't have one we'll sort something out.

little Ryan (geckoman) recieved some "special attention" at the t bar after the expo with the blondie .giddy up little fella

Shameless hussies hey Rob? :lol:

Hey Amy, that was Garth. Not sure about an email address, but I'll get on to Deka for you and see if there is one. If Garth doen't have one we'll sort something out.
Ah excellent! Thanks Kersten.

PS Love your signature....!!

DAMMIT! I went along and didn't ask who anyones name was on APS. So everyone is like hmm yes true blue mmm slimebo and stupid me didn't ask who was were and who owned what!!
So I have about 260 photos that I'm slowly sifting through.. I will post them and then if people would like to point out what is theirs they should.... :) I know I got a nice pic of Slimebo's albino darwin... but I don't know who Slimebo is... :shock: TOOL!

All in all though a great day. Worth the 7 hour road trip with my grandma crying over every dead possum she saw on the road. and every butterfly i ran into. lol. note to self : don't bring grandma next year!!

fair go,we didn't even meet and your calling me a TOOL.if you saw this ugly bugger wandering around ,it was me.i even had a name tag.these photos are curtisy of Mike who just sent them to me

Attachments

• 09expo36.jpg
    09expo36.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 108
  • 09expo37.jpg
    09expo37.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back