Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMMIT! I went along and didn't ask who anyones name was on APS. So everyone is like hmm yes true blue mmm slimebo and stupid me didn't ask who was were and who owned what!!
So I have about 260 photos that I'm slowly sifting through.. I will post them and then if people would like to point out what is theirs they should.... :) I know I got a nice pic of Slimebo's albino darwin... but I don't know who Slimebo is... :shock: TOOL!

All in all though a great day. Worth the 7 hour road trip with my grandma crying over every dead possum she saw on the road. and every butterfly i ran into. lol. note to self : don't bring grandma next year!!

So were you the girl who had dinner at the queens hotel who wore pink to the expo? If you were we were sitting next to you at the steakhouse having dinner :)

haha no slimebo, i was calling myself a tool! For not seeking you out and telling you how adorable all your little snakeys were!!

Mudimans..... I got nothing. HOW DID YOU FIND ME?!?!?!?!?!?!? Oh maybe the grandma was a dead giveaway. I think she was the oldest person there. Did you have a stall or were you just wandering about?! WHAT WERE YOU WEARING!!! WHY AM I SO CONFUSED!?!?!?

lol

Next year we should organize a bus to come up from Brizzy
Well worth the trip
And Guys who are single There was so many ladies in Gladstone put some effort in
and dont talk about snakes then theres a big chance if ya know what i mean like 5 girls to 1 bloke
wowo lol

awards

heres who won what on the day
Best jungle-Garth Jansen
Best coastal-Nick Maxfield
Best BHP-Jayne Marshall
Best Bredli- Simon Pimm (rigged)
Best Spotted-Keyarna Jasch
Best Diamond or Intergrade-Ian Davidson(second year running)
Best Northwestern- Simon Pimm (second year running,must be rigged)
Best Gecko- Ryan Scott
Best Beardie-Michaelene Bunting
Best Bluetongue-Richard Vincent
Best Olive- Garth Jansen
Peoples choice- Garth Jansen
Exhibitors choice- Albino Darwin-Simon Pimm(positively rigged)

How's that wiplash Gozz? I've never seen a man with such brilliant peripheral vision....or was it like sonar....heat pits or something? You seemed to smell them coming :lol:

Hmmm Mudimans and Amy, did you guys come and meet Kris and I? I didnt' see anyone with APS tags on except stallholders.

How's that wiplash Gozz? I've never seen a man with such brilliant peripheral vision....or was it like sonar....heat pits or something? You seemed to smell them coming :lol:

Hmmm Mudimans and Amy, did you guys come and meet Kris and I? I didnt' see anyone with APS tags on except stallholders.
Some times its hard to admit that your an aps member lol
by the way I have an ice pack on my neck right now

I didn't have an APS tag on. I didn't want to admit that I actually know you people!! LOL! KIDDING!

Uh, I may have met you... What were you wearing, where were you...?

Lol Amy....I was wearing the same thing everyone else was....an expo shirt and pants. I was up with the elapid pit and the blue cages.

Some times its hard to admit that your an aps member lol
by the way I have an ice pack on my neck right now
:lol:

Amy, definitely the Grandma was the giveaway, she looked so lovely though :D We were the husband and wife next to you. (sort of behind you a little i think)
Kersten, we didn't meet you at the expo-we spent the day thinking Cara was you until we asked her :D But we sort of met you Saturday night-at the Steakhouse. We left early and didn't realise that was you til today!!
And no, didn't wear name tags-we only noticed them at the end-thought you were all well prepared and did them at home! :)

Kersten, I did not come and visit you. I'm such a snob sorry! I should have. I did come take some pics of the snakes in the blue cages but ran away from you...
Mudimans next year I'm not bringing my grandma! Thats for sure. She is quite nice I suppose. She was brave enough to hold the HUGE coastal and Garth's BHP. And then also the little saltie croc. Oh and the baby beardie who was owned by the guy who had the two tanami womas... WHO WAS HE?! anyway, now she wants a beardie. But my mum (her daughter) won't let us. HOW RUDE!
But she is fine with some of my snakes too. She just freaks out and goes "ITS GOING TO FALL OFF! ITS GOING TO FALL!" and I'm like "No nanna, it won't fall, calm down." And she was saying that the big BHP was going to fall off her too. That guy who was holding it probably thought she was a weirdo.

lol

Kersten, I did not come and visit you. I'm such a snob sorry! I should have. I did come take some pics of the snakes in the blue cages but ran away from you...
Lol Amy....I have that effect on people :shock: :lol:

Glad you had fun, you'll have to work on your mum a bit more ;)

Mudimans next year I'm not bringing my grandma! Thats for sure. She is quite nice I suppose. She was brave enough to hold the HUGE coastal and Garth's BHP. And then also the little saltie croc. Oh and the baby beardie who was owned by the guy who had the two tanami womas... WHO WAS HE?! anyway, now she wants a beardie. But my mum (her daughter) won't let us. HOW RUDE!
But she is fine with some of my snakes too. She just freaks out and goes "ITS GOING TO FALL OFF! ITS GOING TO FALL!" and I'm like "No nanna, it won't fall, calm down." And she was saying that the big BHP was going to fall off her too. That guy who was holding it probably thought she was a weirdo.

lol
deka

Attachments

• 09expo38.jpg
    09expo38.jpg
    317.7 KB · Views: 69
Hey,
A great weekend, :D
A good, well organized expo with quality animals,
As for meeting up with you mad CQ herpers, - insane! :lol:
Hope you guys have a major hangover :)

Thanks Vixenbabe for some lovely animals, :)
Good to catch up with you Mudimans again, glad we found that fuel cap :lol:

Having a few recovery bourbons atm - should sleep well tonight :)

that is most definitely him. Is he a member here on APS? My grandma and I are very determined on getting a beardie now thanks to him. And I'd be interested in talking to him now.... :D Don't worry about my mum, I'll wear her down. "Amy one snake only!" *8 snakes later*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back