qurkie habits our rep's have

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss2

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
thought i would share what just happened. i was saying good night to my bluies and giving them a little scratch on the head when i noticed greg was closing his eyes as i was scratching him and making absolutley no attempt to move away, i intregied i pulled my hand out and did it again only to get the same reaction from him i tried again and this time he closed his eyes ready for his pat!!
such a cute reaction and something i did not think he would do.
so made me curious as to what other cute/ different habbits your reps have that make u go awww?
ps - is it normal for a bluie to do that?

Well my beardy has a habbit of getting really high up on his vine and he always makes me laugh When i walk in and see him up there . And every time i walk in he sits up all excited sometimes if he feels energetic he will come down to say hello :lol:

Attachments

• DSCN0224.jpg
    DSCN0224.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 102
The vine gets moved around keeps him guessing ;P but he occasionally spreads his legs and arms around a loop and lets his gut hang low haha

There is also my broad banded sandswimmer but its just him popping out his little head after been under the sand when he wants some food or just wants to run round ;P not sure if thats what your asking lol

haha thats hilarious mighty moose, you should move the vine around on some crazy angles and see if he can hang on.

Ive moved it so many times and no matter where it goes he finds a way to look so bloody uncomfortable lol ... I think he was dropped on his head ;P

damn no other photos only vids.. ill take some more to show you the kind of crazy positions he gets himself in haha

Ty, a beardy i aquired recently has the funniest habit of stalking my 6 foot bredli thru his cage and trying to eat him. That same lizard chases my fingers when shes outside weeding the garden with me, shes such a crack up.
Chubby trys to dive onto my plate and eat my food,...
she does a lap of the house when someone gets home and returns to her bean bag,...
i found Kaida standing upright in a bowl in the cupboard teh other day,..took ages to find her,..
tehy all wriggle all over the place when they get put on their heated bean bag at night,....
the way the look at my fingers hoping for food,....
the avalanche of lizards off the basking rock when i put their salad down,.....
the way they scoot all over the shower in teh mornings after their bath makes me go awwww,...
everything about them makes me go aww,...
and yeah, i love how they shut their eyes when theyre getting a pat too,..good to hear bluies do the same,.. :)

Omg that sounds like an amazing place to be chris lol my one beardy is classic i could imagine a whole bunch together ;P and a heated bean bag ???

hehe, its heaps of fun,...!! :)

i heat wheat bags in the microwave for them, cover them in towels (plastic first incase of accidents) add lizards and cover, they love it,....!!

teh 6 girls free range downstairs (the morning bath and shower is so they poop there not all over the place) and the boy has a flexarium set up by the bedroom window upstairs and a cage on teh ground incase he wants to use it one day,... :)

and i still want more,...hehehehehe,...

WOah and i think my mornings are a rush before school preparing salads/foodfor reptile and ringnecks ;P must get hectic in the mornings

hehe, yeah pretty hectic, but fun,....

no time for me tho, i eat at work,.! :p

Ty, a beardy i aquired recently has the funniest habit of stalking my 6 foot bredli thru his cage and trying to eat him. That same lizard chases my fingers when shes outside weeding the garden with me, shes such a crack up.
Chubby trys to dive onto my plate and eat my food,...
she does a lap of the house when someone gets home and returns to her bean bag,...
i found Kaida standing upright in a bowl in the cupboard teh other day,..took ages to find her,..
tehy all wriggle all over the place when they get put on their heated bean bag at night,....
the way the look at my fingers hoping for food,....
the avalanche of lizards off the basking rock when i put their salad down,.....
the way they scoot all over the shower in teh mornings after their bath makes me go awwww,...
everything about them makes me go aww,...
and yeah, i love how they shut their eyes when theyre getting a pat too,..good to hear bluies do the same,.. :)

Bahahahaha the mentall images of this little Beardie stalking a 6 foot Bredli are classic and oh so cute

I have a Tiger snake that likes to stick her head right under the water just to have a drink...the same snake will actually sleep in the water on occasion and get out when the sun comes up. One of our female Bredli is intent on sticking her head up our noses. A Frilled Neck that frills at his own reflection. Thats all I can think of at the moment lol

hahaha Chris thats gold!
yeah i was heaps suprised when he did that, i didnt know that had the ability of affection ( if thats what is was ) lol

My beardies do the same as Chris1's:)
and my jacky dragons hang from the ceiling of their cage its so funny:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back