Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonlady1969

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!

Am new here, but my signature does not seem to be working/? :cry: Well, just wondered whether I have done something wrong?? I have changed it in my profile, oh well, guess it's not that important, but just wondering

Yeah, I did, I have been in twice, but :( I shall keep trying just in case I have not done something I should have.

Love is Cold and Clammy!!!! :)

Has someone got this sig already??? Sheesh, how embarrassing! Can I talk to someone privately so I am not making a dill out of myself in public LOL

lol its ok. u don't need to explain. its just good to meet someone on the same brain level as myself :roll: :p

mmmmm... not sure if that's a good thing or not, but thank you.. It is ever so nice to feel welcome :)

lol, well don't get used to it. all snake lovers are prudes :( ., cept me of corse :mrgreen: . u may of noticed already, oh and FD and greebo are ok :wink:

Gee you Guys!! I guess I have been initiated now?? LOL. Well, when my head stops spinning........ I have never been a member of a site which runs so quickly, everywhere I go, there is a new post, but anyway, I shall figure you all out......and then.. heheeee....

Old and clammy one, u have now been introduced by "old fishy smelling thingy, other wise knowen to me as afrofishy" as it is shorter and just fits. :twisted: :wink:

Steady on Liberated. That is 29 posts and counting tonight. Perhaps you need reminding about the rules regarding flooding the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back