Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Angelrose!! I am close to Frankston. At the moment we have ! Bredli, 2 Beardies, 2 Darwin Carpets and a Stimsons.... cannot get anymore til we get more space lol!!! Nice to meet you :)

Welcome on APS
are your Darvin carpets reall variegata? or just coastal carpets?
You Melbourn people call Darvin carpet to many other subspecies. :p

welcome dragonlady :D

its always great to see the melbournians take over :twisted: :lol:

Have to be taller than you to take over anything Zo :wink: :lol:

hey...is jacky chan tall? was bruce lee tall? you dun have to be tall to be a butt whooper :lol:

and i am sooooooo whoopin yours next time you come down :twisted: ;)

are your Darvin carpets reall variegata? or just coastal carpets?
You Melbourn people call Darvin carpet to many other subspecies.

Slatey according to the Vic list all carpets are grouped under Variegata except Bredl and Spilota Spilota. I think you will find that we call them Darwins etc just to accomodate people from other states so that you don't all think Victoria is a Coastal only State :)

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone. Yes Angelrose, at the moment extending house by two rooms, and then....lol I will be wanting MANY more tanks :). And Slateman.... my male is very definately Darwin, but the latest female I have acquired looks like she is crossed with something.. and maybe you have just hit the nail on the head?? The guy drove such a long distance to come and show me her, I couldn't let her go back all that way lol. I love her anyway, just means I am now looking for another female..... but I shall post a pic, if you could lend me your expertise??? Not a great shot I am afraid, there are parts of her which have the darwin bands...but hubby and I have been scratching our heads trying to figure it out lol. I tried to post a pic of my male Darwin (who is really Darwin lol) but it wouldn't let me add another.

Just wanted to check if my signature was working and thought this might be the most appropriate place.

Mick

Slatey according to the Vic list all carpets are grouped under Variegata except Bredl and Spilota Spilota. I think you will find that we call them Darwins etc just to accomodate people from other states so that you don't all think Victoria is a Coastal only State

For some reason when I moved to queensland, they changed my Morelia Bredli to Morelia Spilota.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back