robbie and kahlua (junglejays) are in love

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats great mell, i'll keep working on you until you give in to me, i won't give in, it's worth to much to me to give up, i'm not leaving you in peace until i get my way, haha.........

hey swing, mell is going to make me her first........... first coastal breeder she buys from,

we have to make it our goal this season...................

Steve u know you will be my first..... and it's definately worth too much to give up! ;)

Only time will tell how amazing this pairing will be.... ;)
Love Mell xox

I think you had better put my name down for a couple Steve, looking good mate.

hi boa, no worries mate, :lol: your names on a pair..............

I'm move to N QLD, your all a tight nit group up there :).

I would buy some coastals from you Steve, but you are making me broke enough as it is! I will work with what I got for the time being ;) It will probably change soon enough.

Kane

lmao @ kane, mate, i have your list, :shock: your going to have to move to nth qld to work for me for a few years to pay them off......................

and kane, me and boa is mates, hehe............ just like we are...................

Steve u know you will be my first..... and it's definately worth too much to give up! ;)

Only time will tell how amazing this pairing will be.... ;)
Love Mell xox

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: awwww mell, ;)

lmao @ kane, mate, i have your list, :shock: your going to have to move to nth qld to work for me for a few years to pay them off......................

and kane, me and boa is mates, hehe............ just like we are...................

Nah, I'm sure I'll have enough geckos and maccies to swap ya ;)

What about me Steve???? I thought we were mates too..... oooooohhhhhh.... "special" mates!!! hehe ;)

ponybug, looking really nice mate. I might have to get on your list as well for a nice big female when she's available.

ponybug, looking really nice mate. I might have to get on your list as well for a nice big female when she's available.

As in an adult f/m??? Cause he's taking orders for hatchy's now.... :D
They are very good looking and I'm not a fan of coastals but Steve's slowly twisting my arm!!

no I meant a hatchy... but will grow into a lovely big female ;)

Cool, I'll let Steve know and we'll put your name down on the list of beautiful females.... hehe!!
Im helping him out this season with his orders as he's a very busy man... hey Steve.. ;)
I'll get him to contact u anyway!!!

Cheers,
Mell

no problem, thanks very much. I may or may not be moving to Townsville in the next couple of months, so pickup shouldn't be a problem.

thanks mell,

yep no worrys bung-eye, just shot me a pm and we will keep it so we can let you know how they go,

also check out my other thread with some other pairings

my other coastal pairings this season

my pair that i'm hoping to breed this year both have lateral stripes, will get some pics for ya steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back