robbie and kahlua (junglejays) are in love

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way I would call those snakes hypos. They may well throw hypo off spring but with out seeing pics................
Prove me wrong and show me pics of their hypo offspring as adults

Cheers,

Nick

hey nick, yes you did say they weren't hypos, read your post above, not only did you say you wouldn't call them that, you asked me to prove it,

harden up, get real, how much harder do you want me to be,

you come onto my thread and tell me my snakes aren't what they are and then think i have no right to defend them,

but wait, trueblues are crackers, like i said, tell somebody that cares, i'm not interested in his, we are talking about mine,

i do think it matters who bred them, you asked for proof? how can i prove it if your not interested in who bred them or might have pics of their hatchys,

Lets not mis represent anyone mate, a bit like your Proserpines............. They are from bloody Cardwell, so they are Cardwell carpets NOT Proserpines.

All I am saying is that they are not what hypos should look like for newbies that dont know what a GOOD hypo is.

I did not mean to hurt your feelings steve ;)

Nick

what are you on about now, whats that got to do with anything, now your saying i can't say they are from hypo lines because newbies don't know what a good one is,

nick, you need to give me some of the stuff your on mate, i could use some,

hang on, so a jungle with a thin stripe can't be called a striped jungle because it doesn't have a GOOD stripe,

as for the prossy stuff, maybe i just trust sellers to much, *shakes head* again, whats that got to do with hypos,

trust me nick, many have tried to HURT my feelings and i'm still here, again, tell somebody who cares, and that includes you as it's not the first time you have had a go at me,

umm, how about post the pictures of your hypo coastals...............................

Lets not mis represent anyone mate, a bit like your Proserpines............. They are from bloody Cardwell, so they are Cardwell carpets NOT Proserpines.

Nick

very interesting, the other week i got told that my hatchlings looked like normal proserpines, hmmm but they aren't, ok you got me thinking now..............................

You should know me steve,
I cant be bothered breeding coastals as most of them are just too damn UGLY,

When you relise that I am not having a go at you steve, you can stop being so defensive.

A jungle with a thin stripe is exactly that! And no, I would not call a thin striped jungle a snake wiith an impressive pattern. Yes , it would be a jungle, just a normal looking one.

In regards to your other post about me having a go at you about your coastals, it was when you were saying that you are close to breeding jags on another forum, and once again , I stated my opinion and you also got all offensive.

So back to your question about Prossies ( well Cardwell carpets NOT Prossies) and hypos,

Its what I have been trying to say all along.......................... Snakes that will be sold for something they are NOT.

very interesting, the other week i got told that my hatchlings looked like normal proserpines, hmmm but they aren't, ok you got me thinking now..............................

Well perhaps you could help all of us understand steve, what locale did your '' Proserpines"" come from, was it Cardwell or Proserpine?

Its only 450 kms away from each other.

dude it wasnt long ago that steve had an argument with bigguy about the naming of locales of snakes because he finds so called 'proserpines' in his back yard.... im pretty damn sure hes all for naming snakes what they are....

Ive said it a hundred times and ill say it again.... i wish our hobby had the dog hobby lineage papers :shock:

Is this what you would call a hypo , Viris ?
I can try and take some photo's of the better one's for you , if this would help you decide ?
Cheers Jim

what are you on about now, whats that got to do with anything, now your saying i can't say they are from hypo lines because newbies don't know what a good one is,

nick, you need to give me some of the stuff your on mate, i could use some,

hang on, so a jungle with a thin stripe can't be called a striped jungle because it doesn't have a GOOD stripe,

as for the prossy stuff, maybe i just trust sellers to much, *shakes head* again, whats that got to do with hypos,

trust me nick, many have tried to HURT my feelings and i'm still here, again, tell somebody who cares, and that includes you as it's not the first time you have had a go at me,

umm, how about post the pictures of your hypo coastals...............................

Attachments

• IMG_0079.jpg
    IMG_0079.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 75
You should know me steve,
I cant be bothered breeding coastals as most of them are just too damn UGLY,

When you relise that I am not having a go at you steve, you can stop being so defensive.

A jungle with a thin stripe is exactly that! And no, I would not call a thin striped jungle a snake wiith an impressive pattern. Yes , it would be a jungle, just a normal looking one.

In regards to your other post about me having a go at you about your coastals, it was when you were saying that you are close to breeding jags on another forum, and once again , I stated my opinion and you also got all offensive.

So back to your question about Prossies ( well Cardwell carpets NOT Prossies) and hypos,

Its what I have been trying to say all along.......................... Snakes that will be sold for something they are NOT.

but you didn't answer my question again, i'll try again, and use big letters so you can see my question, A JUNGLE WITH A THIN STRIPE, WOULD YOU STILL CALL IT A STRIPED JUNGLE? i don't care about any patterns, just tell me if you would say, hey thats a striped jungle???

and again, what the hell i asked or postad about anything on other forums got to do with this thread,

nick is this just about having a go at me personally or about what my snakes might breed, it seems that you have come on here and all your trying to do is pull my snakes and anything i've done or said apart,

you seem to be trying to make some stupid points about selling snakes for what they are, how about go and start your own thread, if all your trying to do is discredit me, haha, who cares, i don't, others have tried and failed, in the end my snakes stand up for themselves,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back