robbie and kahlua (junglejays) are in love

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, I'll let Steve know and we'll put your name down on the list of beautiful females.... hehe!!
Im helping him out this season with his orders as he's a very busy man... hey Steve.. ;)

Oh so thats you is it? Steve you cheeky bugger :lol:

Mell, I will have my people contact your people(first I need to get me some people...) ;)

I'm still first for everything Steve breed's, and don't try to cut infront Mell :shock: :)

Mell, I will have my people contact your people(first I need to get me some people...) ;)

I'm still first for everything Steve breed's, and don't try to cut infront Mell :shock: :)

Kane thats right u get your people call my people.... well actually I am Steve's people..... ;)

We will see bout u being first on EVERY list Kane.... :shock: ;)

Kane thats right u get your people call my people.... well actually I am Steve's people..... ;)

We will see bout u being first on EVERY list Kane.... :shock: ;)

No you are one of 3 of Steves people...

hahahaha i just a vision of the charlies angels promo poster but with us and the title changed to steves angels lol...

Right so im the kick butt girl, you are the sexy vixen and jess is the booksmart....

Oops i think Steve has fainted LOL

Tyrekickers FEAR ME :shock::lol: LMAO

hi chip, these are both from hypo lines and have both bred hypos when paired to normal partners, please remember hypo doesn't mean no black, if you saw their hatchys you would know why this pairing should through some nice hatchys.

Any chance of some pics of these '' Hypo'' hatchys , as sub adults. I am not having a go at you Ponybug, but they look nothing like Trueblues hypo coastals.

His hypos are well....... hypo;)

Cheers,
Chip

hi chip, these are both from hypo lines and have both bred hypos when paired to normal partners, please remember hypo doesn't mean no black, if you saw their hatchys you would know why this pairing should through some nice hatchys.

Any chance of some pics of these '' Hypo'' hatchys , as sub adults. I am not having a go at you Ponybug, but they look nothing like Trueblues hypo coastals.

His hypos are well....... hypo;)

Cheers,
Chip

hey chip, not having a go at you, but tell somebody that cares,

LOL chip you definately said the wrong thing there buddy i think steve just saw red.... ;):lol:

I love how people always seem to get the definition of the term Hypomelanistic (sp?) wrong....

As i've said before these snakes are absolute stunners in the flesh and I have seen alot lower quality hypo's being passed off and sold and no one ever seems to put pics of thier Hypo parents on these ads.... hmmmm.... wonder why that is????

hi kane, it's ok mate, we got you list, your still all good,

hey mell, just drop kane name down a few places, but don't tell him,

lmao@ cass, i haven't fainted yet, heh, beware of cass i've seen her working,

cass you got your first tyre kicker.................

Jeez I'm slow today i only just saw this properly....

Now MrSpike we've had this discussion before I am at the top of the list for everything.... well except the BHP's you got in first :(:lol:....

Actually I don't think any of us need to worry.... if all goes to plan this season Steves gonna have more than enough beautiful babies to go round no matter where you are on the list... we'll just keep fingers crossed ;):D

There is no way I would call those snakes hypos. They may well throw hypo off spring but with out seeing pics................

I think everyone knows what hypo means spiral, Use jungles for an example,

Just because a snake is a Palmerston, it does not mean it will be a bright yellow snake.

Yes they might have slightly reduced black ( very slightly) but there is no way I would be selling the offspring as hypos untill I had raised a previous clutch to adults.

And steve you have to admit some of trueblues hypos are crackers :)

You know me well enough to know that I am not putting you down steve.

Prove me wrong and show me pics of their hypo offspring as adults

Cheers,

Nick

Last edited:
thanks cass, it's like water of a ducks back, hey chip, 7 posts, and 2 of them to have a dig at my hypos, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hmmm, let me think, the male is from jungle-freak who bought him as a hypo hatchling from mark simms who was the breeder, mark simms has a couple hypo likes, ohh, it's possible that robbie is from mr trueblues hypo line, how would you even know, or maybe your calling mark simms and jungle-freak liers, hmmm very interesting,

let me see, the f/m is from junglejay who is a member on this site, ohh he bred hypos from her, hmmm maybe your saying jas lied to me, i can only say i trust both jungle-freak and junglejay so thats all i need to know, hmmm, let me think, i bred robbie last season and i'm still getting offers of over $800.00 for some of his hatchlings,

you work it out,

yes, trueblues hypos are hypos, sooooooooo whats your point????????????????? did i say they weren't

i know you nick, thanks for your support, but prove to me they aren't, read my post again, i'm not going to say it again, i stated both are from HYPO LINES AND HAVE BRED HYPOS TO NORMAL PARTNERS, NO WHERE DID I SAY THEY WERE HYPOS,

i know junglejay has some hypo hatchlings from the mother, but i can't post pics as they aren't mine,

hey nick, tell me you can't get a striped hatchling from a unstriped parent, tell me you can't get an albino from normal looking parents,

so it's no different to hypo, have you seen trees hypo bredli adults, they are no where close to what the hatchys look like,

you really dissapoint me that you felt you could ask me to prove what they are,

Harden up steve!

all i am saying is that they are not quality hypos. I dont care who bred them.

I know that YOU DID NOT say they are hypos , but you have said that they are in an old thread

I have seen countless animals from the sunshine coast that look like that, very very normal.

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back