Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oooooo, yes please, now where is my wallet.

Herptrader....
what do you know about the seller?
the second pic looks like the one from gosford reptile park of the one they caught

Re: RE: Rough Scaled Pythons anybody?

Bryony said:
Herptrader....
what do you know about the seller?
the second pic looks like the one from gosford reptile park of the one they caught

:roll:

Welll... to my knowledge these were the only ones legally held ... up until now that is :)

Note that he is not really looking for $'s but a trade

RE: Re: RE: Rough Scaled Pythons anybody?

Sh*t yeah! If I had the cash I'd take them over bloody Chrondo's any day! They have to be one of the coolest lookin pythons.

Did you call me Af?? Or are you just "Sobbing" :p ;) .
Look at the size of those teeth!! Imagine getting tagged by one of those little beauties!

Welll... to my knowledge these were the only ones legally held ... up until now that is
Yeah.. in private keeper's collection... lucky ****s who get em lol :p I wish I had a dozen womas right about now

Re: RE: Re: RE: Rough Scaled Pythons anybody?

africancichlidau said:
Sob Sob, we can't keep 'em in VICbloodyTORIA!!!!

I hear you Afro ... ***big sigh!***

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Rough Scaled Pythons anybody?

If you think on the potential money offshoot for the seller if they obtain large numbers of bhp or woma for them, then they breed said womas and sell the offspring, they stand to profit immensley. Meanwhile the person with the roughys will i no way be able to make the same dollars.

Just a thought from the other side of the coin, not a put down in any way.

I would imagine that he is asking to exchange the animals so he doesn't get hit for the tax on selling them.
I don't blame him, and it's a way to obtain some nice animals in return to.

These are my nomuber one python, hope one day i get the dough and vic is allowed to keep them, thats provide there numbers increase in captivity i suppose.

If I had the cash I'd take them over bloody Chrondo's any day!
not me. i dont reckon they compare to Chrondo's. Lovely 'rare' animals, but i wont be jumping on the bandwagon on this one.

Personally, i dont see the fascination with them. They look like Bredli to me.

These animals are being offered by John Weigel who from what I understand is hoping to excahnge them for the foundation stock necessary to create an Australian version of Dave & Tracy Barker's VPI Reptiles enterprise - large scale commercial breeding and retail of high quality, higly sought after reptiles ... maybe someone from the Gosford area can confirm this? Over to you Bob ...

Cheers

David

you dont need to be a rocket scientist to work it out. i have heard this is what is happening, large scale breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back