Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt even look to have been scarfed either

lol......

how long is he? looking good mate! are you likley to get a clutch this season?

Gorgeous Roughy youve got there! I wouldnt say theyre the best looking snake around, but i love their faces, gorgeous!

Nice snake Hazzard. Roughies certainly are unique. Being a yearling has she started to develope keels' yet??

Cheers,
Josh =0)

She's gorgeous Hazzard!

I'm going to say something really weird now... her face reminds me a little of a Siamese cat :shock: :? Hmmm... maybe I need a coffee.

to be completely honest i understand all the hype, dont get me wrong it is still a nice looking python, although i have a sneaky suspicion that if these guys were not worth 10k a juvie pair, they would just be considered another python......good on you though hazz, not havin a dig a you, i have just been asking myself why they are so glorified for a while now.

to be completely honest i understand all the hype, dont get me wrong it is still a nice looking python, although i have a sneaky suspicion that if these guys were not worth 10k a juvie pair, they would just be considered another python......good on you though hazz, not havin a dig a you, i have just been asking myself why they are so glorified for a while now.

As someone has said on here before, its basic supply and demand. These are a very rare snake, and JW is the only person with breading age snakes, hence there is any EXTREMELY limited supply, and there is a lot of demand as they are a rare, and a very different looking python. JW could pretty much pick his own price and people will still pay it.

I think they are awesome, seeing the ones at the expo made me want one, but I don't have a spare $10000 for snakes... But if I did I think I'd get a GTP!:D

its hard to understand for some, why people would pay the cash but how many pythons in australia are this unique? even the world for that matter! these snakes are imo the most unique snake available in the world!

nice snakes but i fell sorry (not ) for the people that thought they were on to a good thing and paid $20.000 apair last year Karma has come back to bite them on the **** now.

What a gorgeous girl, Hazzard! Tell me, was her enclosure decorated with purple flowers, or orange ones? ;)

How do you figure?

Maths wasn't my strong point, but they breed at 3yrs, even with a major price drop say 2K each (which won't happen IMO but we will see), 2K * 12 hatchies = 24K is that not a profit on your investment?

I'm sure they were not expecting to make 100K profit. Most were swaps anyhow!

nice snakes but i fell sorry (not ) for the people that thought they were on to a good thing and paid $20.000 apair last year Karma has come back to bite them on the **** now.

oh come on hazzard! we all know you have a preference for those big frilly pink flowers! ;)

Hey Willow,

I deliberately left the flowers out of the shot! I can't give away all my secrets!
Cornflowers? Delphiniums? Roses? Lilies? Lilies!

Lilies!!! They do best with Lilies, right??? :D Have you ever seen them caudal lure?

Here's a couple of pics of my male

Attachments

• DSCF2682-1.JPG
    DSCF2682-1.JPG
    458.7 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCF2689-1.JPG
    DSCF2689-1.JPG
    382.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
i hate you both. Put me down for a pair...if i sell one of my children i can ca$h you up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back