Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mork your a Dork most people know me on this site and know that i really do it to encourage others to to keep our herps and that i normally sell them alot cheaper than most and donate them for worthy causes to raise money as well as giving them to other young members and this is why i statred the south coast herp society 9 years ago to prommote herps and its keeping. all i was saying was, it was good to see karam get some one that ripes of others by spending an extra $10.000 i dont care what some one makes on there reptile ,.
if you do know than you would not write this crape just to have a post
Mick

Sweet! so Mickousley...you sell all your animals at cost? beauty! I know what you mean about ripping people off. I mean anything more than cost is really ripping people off because we are only in the hobby to encourage others to keep our amazing herps.

Sorry Mork your not a Dork after a PM from you i thought you were having a shot at me
so i am sorry for my interputation of your post my mistake
mick

Well Mick do you know if anyone who payed this 10k extra in cash?

Most guys i know swapped, and did very well out of it! eg) pairs of womas, were valued at $4,200 at the time. 5-6 pairs covered it. Not a bad swap in my opinion. Most were BHP and woma swaps!

I too couldn't give a rats about the cash, i have several pairs because i like them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back