Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythonmania

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I have no idea if this has been posted before, I am just curios about how many members live in Sth Aussie and what reptiles they keep.

Howdy
Im in southern Adelaide and have 1 f spotted, 1 m diamond and will have a yearling MD as soon as Ive finished my enclosures :)

i am also south of Adelaide and i keep a 1 year old MD :)

Hi im from S.A.:)

Keep mainly Carpets, Womas and Monitors.

How bout yourself pythonmania ?

Yeah! That was quite silly, asking the question but forgetting to say what I have...
Well I have a 4 yr old Coastal, a juvenile Bredli and I have just purchased a 2 yr old Diamond the other day.:D

Don't I know it! Now all I want is 1 Black and White Carpet ( not Jungle ) and 1 Gammon Ranges Carpet and I think I'll be happy with that, for a while at least.
I also have 2 cats, so I think that will be enough...

If you havent seen them, There are a couple of social groups here on APS for south aussies.Just go to quick links up the top of the page and click on social groups.then just scroll thru and join if you like :)

Im another South Aussie from the northern end of town and i have a Murray Darling that turned 1 today and another 1 coming in 2 weeks

I'm in the deep dark south with a single childrens python :) but not for long, a couple more coming soon.

im central adelaide and have a pair of md's, a pair of bredli, a pair of stimmis and 4 hatchling stimmis that hatched yesterday.... ohh and my 2 ewds....

yep :)
1 spotted, 1 MD and REALLY want sum Ackies (Post pics people!!!)

Attachments

• PA110024.jpg
    PA110024.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 26
  • PA110029.jpg
    PA110029.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 30
  • PB180037.jpg
    PB180037.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG0296A.jpg
    IMG0296A.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 34
im from the north eastern suburbs,

i got a 10month old bredli,
a few weeks old central beardy
two 10month old ackies.
and a 1.5-2 year old spencers monitor.

also in a few weeks ill be picking up a jungle python from the airport.

am thinking about getting some gecko's for my girlfriend too cos she thinks they are soooo cute.:D

too many to name
different dragons monitors geckos skinks n pythons
then other things like gliders and the rest of my zoo lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back