Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wombs are classed as a very placid snake I'm sure if they got 5 m long they would of killed people before 2 my friends have a few some are awesome to handles others not so much there like any other snake its just the size

PICT0014 (Medium).JPG PICT0005 (Medium).JPG

Here are 2 of the latest pics of my girl .Yeah looks good and placid except 2 nights after these pics were taken she was full on trying to do me some serious damage while trying to get her out of her cage to clean it .Again i must say she is an unreal snake to own but can never ever be trusted .

View attachment 230500 View attachment 230501

Here are 2 of the latest pics of my girl .Yeah looks good and placid except 2 nights after these pics were taken she was full on trying to do me some serious damage while trying to get her out of her cage to clean it .Again i must say she is an unreal snake to own but can never ever be trusted .

Nice one mate, how old is she?

Great thread guys, beautiful pics.
The word "awesome" is used alot these days but I can truly say these
animals are awesome.

Oh Joemal you are so lucky!!! I love it when you put up pics of her! she is a such an amazing girl!!!!

many people would know my main focus is scrubs these days. i keep and have kept alot.
they are great snakes, my favouite. but as has been said they deserve respect and space.
they are smart,big snakes,strong with big teeth. bites hurt..
the worst ive recieved was from an individual in a food response to the throat, i under estimated its strike range which resulted in a 5 minutes shower before it let go,not to mention the tiny pieces of teeth that had to be dug out after. :lol:

These threads have been done before,so i wont repeat myself, ill shut up and add some pics ;)
oh and as far as i know theres been 1 recorded death from a scrub,that was Eric and he was killed by his snake which was a 5mtre+ animal.

enjoy, smithy.

fsc.jpg

SDC17903.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

hbk.jpg

SDC12503.jpg

Scrub_Python_Morelia_amethistina_2.jpg

SDC14733.jpg

IMG_9715.jpg

106_1519.jpg

267768_10150233287471925_532526924_7498674_2075968_n.jpg

04122008194.jpg

Photo0664E001.jpg

sssssmithy you have some g8 pics there!!!! love pics 2,4 and 9!!!! Such amazing snakes!!! Cant w8 to see one one day!!!!

Smithy, do you have any info behind the snake in pic 4? If you could pm me, it would be much appreciated - I've been chasing scrubs like that for a long time with little success.

Cheers,
Trent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back