Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey jimbo, could you please share with us your demensions to this enclosure please :)

Yeh sure its 1000 x 2100 x 700mm (LHB) Top enclosure is 1365mm and the bottom 735mm. I do have a sketch which i did on paint (not the best!), if you would like it just send me a PM with your email and il send it to you.

One of mine
Picture554-1.jpg

One i built for a customer
Scott Mansers enclsore .
enclosure made by me , the set up done by Scott ( south side morelia )
BrettsEnclosurepic22508email.jpg

here's mine still not setup prop yet, but not far away. will house a mac or childreni. got some branches in bleech at moment for it.
viv nearly done.jpg

this is my set up for an Eastern Water dragon. 7 foot by 2 foot, all natural with the exception for the silk plants. aprox 180kg of bush rock, and 160 litres of water recycling at 1200 litres per hour though a heated wet dry biological mini reef system, with an ultrasonic pulse which releases O2 and kills bacteria within the water. also contains fish and yabbies, light snax for the dragon haha..

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s81/fleasmechanic666/enclosure.jpg

Wow! That is one awesome enclosure. What a lucky water dragon.

Jungle Enclosure

The large one is my Jungle enclosure, and the smaller one is for my new Juvie Olive (If you look closely you can see his head resting on the rock on the left of the pic). Both made by myself. i am hoping to build a dragon enclosure soon. Good work, there are some great enclosures being built.

Attachments

• large Jungle enclosure re-size0006.JPG
    large Jungle enclosure re-size0006.JPG
    406.4 KB · Views: 336
  • small Olive enclosure re-size0006.JPG
    small Olive enclosure re-size0006.JPG
    631.4 KB · Views: 251
Few of mine

Posted before but why not add to the forum.

White ones made by parkers ecnlosures,
top holds pairs of coastals, middle: red phase bearded pair, and bottom I have since the photo divided into two one side hold a male tanami juvie and other side female tanami juvie

Glass 4ft aqarium pair of bluies

Other glass enclosure a sub-adult pair of yellow phase beardies

Wood one with jellybean lid, my first attempt at building my own enclosure but didnt look too good so I opted for Parkers enclosures instead

Attachments

• 050.jpg
    050.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 159
  • animals 058.jpg
    animals 058.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 142
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 169
Sneakypete - Those enclosures are brilliant mate...look very professionally made...

Looking forward to seeing your Olive's adult enclosure :D

My enclosure

Here is one of my enclosures

Attachments

• IMG_2169.jpg
    IMG_2169.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_2161.jpg
    IMG_2161.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_2056.jpg
    IMG_2056.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 291
Those are amazing enclosures, tiamostaff.

Thanks for the compliment. The large one is hard to heat though. I made it in some spare time i had. I had never made one before so i thought it would be fun.

enclosure mods

I have made a couple of mods this is current setup.

Attachments

• DSC00042.jpg
    DSC00042.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC00045.jpg
    DSC00045.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC00056.jpg
    DSC00056.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 158
reptile enclosures

These are my snake enclosures
this is my first comment thing so i hope it works out and the pictures work
if they do the first picture is of my bearded dragon enclosure and the second one is of my Murray Darling's enclosure
unfortunatly the pics may be a little bit blurry

Attachments

• my pictures 012.jpg
    my pictures 012.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 195
  • my pictures 007.jpg
    my pictures 007.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 181
wow those are all amasing enclosures !!!!!!!!!!!!! and for me to see the amasing effort that went in to building some of those enclosures is outstanding ! great job to all of you ! and gorgous reptiles by the way !
sarah.

this is my set up for an Eastern Water dragon. 7 foot by 2 foot, all natural with the exception for the silk plants. aprox 180kg of bush rock, and 160 litres of water recycling at 1200 litres per hour though a heated wet dry biological mini reef system, with an ultrasonic pulse which releases O2 and kills bacteria within the water. also contains fish and yabbies, light snax for the dragon haha..

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s81/fleasmechanic666/enclosure.jpg

this has got to take out the greatest enclosure award I love how you got the fish in there too..
simple but more then effective!!!! GREAT WORK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back