Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets 6

These are yours rocket. I hope the black one stays black.

Attachments

• Picture 103.jpg
    Picture 103.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 126
  • Picture 102.jpg
    Picture 102.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Picture 104.jpg
    Picture 104.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 148
  • Picture 101.jpg
    Picture 101.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 135
They all look amazing, wondering if anyone had some more Bynoe's? Can't get enough of them!
:)

Bynoe
1.jpg

Variegated Dtella
Copyof100_2131.jpg

Wow reading this thready has made me want a Gecko. How hard are they to care for compared to dragons?
I know they are fai bit smaller but what do you all house them in and what diets do you have them on?

Thanks

The species I have kept are alot easier to keep than your average dragon in terms of the amount of time spent looking after them.
Most keepers house geckos in tubs or terrariums
You feed them things like crickets,woodies and mealworms with the usual calcium and MV supplements (alot of people will argue that the MV is optional)

The species I have kept are alot easier to keep than your average dragon in terms of the amount of time spent looking after them.
Most keepers house geckos in tubs or terrariums
You feed them things like crickets,woodies and mealworms with the usual calcium and MV supplements (alot of people will argue that the MV is optional)

Thanks Geckoman, what would you recommend for a first gecko?

Thanks Geckoman, what would you recommend for a first gecko?

My first geckos are amyae, quite exe, but so worth it. Only have a couple of daggy pics so I'll try & get some better ones over the weekend to post.

I keep Southern spotted trio, Thickie pair and Beaded gecko pair. Hers a pic of my male Southern spotted Lucian. I reckon your first gecko should depend on waht you want from one. If you want to see it climb all over the Enclosure and hang from the roof or to find under hides digging a hole etcLucian.jpg

thanks Scott, i think that one is going into a shed the other is much brighter in colour but even more shy lol

........Knobbies........

Looking good guys.

sorry to those that have already seen some of these pics,..
Heres a few of my clan

When my wife first thought about getting geckos, I looked at some prices & kringed at the thought of droping them & accidentaly standing on them. She has now got a few breeding colonies & enjoys them very much. She is gecko mad now, & as you can probably tell I am the snake man. The geckos make her very happy & are cheaper than alot my snakes.
I will have to get her to post some pics.
And there are some very good photogrophers amougnst you or maybe just patient people with good cameras.
Cheers Ian.

100.jpgThis is my trio of beaded gex l also have a trio of smooth knob tailz & a male thickie that l need 2 girlz 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back