Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good Dan, all his clutch mates that i held back are are colouring up also. Thought i would share some pic's of my new pride and joy, hope to produce a good size clutch from her this year,
*drool* Daniel that is amazing I like the nearly unbroken white line.

Chondros that is a very nice native, hope you have success with her.

Thanks mate, she is a cracker, hope to put a little more condition on her and then will see, fingers crossed

Looking good Dan, all his clutch mates that i held back are are colouring up also. Thought i would share some pic's of my new pride and joy, hope to produce a good size clutch from her this year,

Now thats impressive ! :)

Chondro, that is an awesome native. The beat full stripe I have seen.

Yours and Matt Bonnetts

Last edited:
Thats for all the nice coments guys, in regards to the pm's asking about hatchys, early days yet don't count your eggs before they hatch, long way to go yet but fingers crossed

417360_2800677291004_1080709962_2796968_270289390_n.jpg

Heres a few snaps from last week DSC01108.jpgDSC01111.jpgDSC01088 (2).jpgDSC01133.jpgIMG_4891.jpgDSC01120.jpgCapture.PNG

Last edited:
Do u have another photo of that one michael? Is it in oz?

Any more rubbishy posts on this thread and it will be CLOSED. A lot of members were ENJOYING this thread until a few had to get childish.

Do u have another photo of that one michael? Is it in oz?

It was one of Greg Maxwell's snakes. I have pics of many of his GTPs, some really nice. I will post them if this ...... gets sorted out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not meaning to start an argument, this is just a thought of which I believe is important to note. The "Purple project" hatchling that Michael posted was noticeably fake, but sometimes these pictures have not been so fake looking. I know it's fun and games and I support that, but for the others not so familiar with photoshop and noticeable pointers of fake and edited photos - after the fun is out of use, I believe all the photos of which are fake should be noted.

Some photos can be hard to determine what's real and not, that is all. I hope all is understood and this thread can continue on, It's a great thread..

I'm not meaning to start an argument, this is just a thought of which I believe is important to note. The "Purple project" hatchling that Michael posted was noticeably fake, but sometimes these pictures have not been so fake looking. I know it's fun and games and I support that, but for the others not so familiar with photoshop and noticeable pointers of fake and edited photos - after the fun is out of use, I believe all the photos of which are fake should be noted.

Some photos can be hard to determine what's real and not, that is all. I hope all is understood and this thread can continue on, It's a great thread..

Absolutely correct. If members are to post "gag photos" online they should eventually let others know that the images were in fact fakes. anyway, I think we should keep to the threads subject else the owners will shut it down, and that would be a real shame.

Back on track pic:

419626_2806208429279_1080709962_2799638_1574846293_n.jpg

Another beauty.

i-Jww5V9X-S.jpg

disclaimer: this image has not been digitally modified.

Great pics guys keep them coming.

D3 That female is looking really nice.

Hmmmm, nice one!

i-Xmf4S6V-S.jpg

disclaimer: this image has not been digitally modified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back