Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a very nice animal michael i hope australia produces green / yellows like that one day.

Hi guys I hope all this childish play stops because I really enjoy this thread chondros are my favorite animal and if this thread got closed down I'd be devastated as would many other people here I'm sure there are heaps of pictures of incredible animals and were lucky enough to get to see them so please keep your fighting to your self as I want to continue this thread on and on happy days guy :)
locky

please keep your fighting to your self as I want to continue this thread on and on happy days guy :)
locky

Plenty of that through PMs.

I thought a few pics of nice GTPs from OS would be appreciated. They are not of the internet.

This is a juvie bred by the Stocks.

i-rCN3P3Q-S.jpg

my snake, my photo, no enhancements. :D

All junk aside michael how long ago was that shot?

Cheers Brenton

Wow I saw two siblings to this clutch with my own eyes over Christmas and they are quiet diffrent.

Cheers Brenton

Beautiful michael i love the blue over that green and black

What a stunner that one turned out to be, Michael.

Love the black specks.

Beautiful michael i love the blue over that green and black

Mate, unfortunately, there is a slight problem with colour shift. Look up my new thread "Reptile photography - real or fake?" It explains it.

I love that bloke Baden as Ryan said such a tease.

Cheers Brenton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back