Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adult male Sorong GTP.
6804014305_ba5f69b80c.jpg

Send him over whenever you're ready :)

I know it has been said before, but I didn't realise that aussies could have so much blue on them. Is the visual feature that distinguishes them from Sorongs the fact that Sorongs have a blue vertebral stripe?

Is it just the aussies are young and still going through their colour change?

From what Baden was telling me the other night- sorong= blue vertebral stripe, biak=more all over blue, aussie= vibrant green. All regions get the random blue markings.

I believe that australian GTPs have blue and a few white spots cause the rat told me so and if i dont believe he will tell me again and again and again like a broken record. LOL

I believe that australian GTPs have blue and a few white spots cause the rat told me so and if i dont believe he will tell me again and again and again like a broken record. LOL

I have heard of a few guys with different aussie lines to Micheal's and they get the same blue markings whilst young..

I have heard of a few guys with different aussie lines to Micheal's and they get the same blue markings whilst young..

Most of the blue fades away,they might retain a few spots here and there.
They go a nice green colour when they are a bit older which looks good.

Young and old - very old. Who is the Rat zulu?
i-R9MQ6C3-M.jpg

Pretty sure ive seen that pic before,lots of pics of meraukes and cape york green adults on the image searches that display a few blue spots,that isnt average,its unusual.
You keep dragging up the old pics LOL

Last edited:
Zulu, how many wild GTPs have seen to make that statement? Those "old" pics are convincing, far more than your opinion. I wish DanN would comment on this, it would blow few experts out of water.
I am posting these and other pics here because I have plenty of them and I think / hope they are of interest to others, not to start arguments.
BTW, these pics are not from "image search" - it's my snake. Please stop provoking yet another fight.

i-vkRHVPL-S.jpg

Last edited:
Yeh its the female from the last clutch with Ji Man,looked on the certificate that the hatchlings come with and it says Dam tack,Sire Ji Man,pretty sure that mine come from the last clutch. Cheers

Female green in her favourite position

tn__2019064.jpg

Awesome Gtp Zulu she's a ripper.

Cheers Brenton

Hes a good little porker the little Ji Man,look at the work he did on Bryces female LOL

tn__8148198.jpg

tn__8148199.jpg

Yeah I seen her when she had a full stomach. He did the goods.

And yeah he is willo

Cheers Brenton

Wilo this is the female you looked at when you came over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back