Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys use Peat Moss on the bottom of your enclosures to keep in the moisture?

Hi dadiman, i use folding paper towels that are kept moist for little ones and newspaper as substrate kept moist for larger but you can use various mulchs or peat moss whatever.
Pic of one of Bryces ,i keep them sprayed a fair bit when young as they dry out down this way quick and get wrinkles from low humidity.

tn__2179114.jpg

tn__2179112.jpg

heres my lil guy Tarzan. pick up his new girlfriend next week. gonna call her jane

Attachments

• IMG_3102.jpg
    IMG_3102.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 92
Very nice dicky and even better a pair.

Some pics from this morning :D:D:D:D

Attachments

• 22:2:12.jpg
    22:2:12.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 22:2:12 -1.jpg
    22:2:12 -1.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 95
  • 22:2:12 -2.jpg
    22:2:12 -2.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 89
Grats on the pair gotta be happy with that, they are some of the better greens i've seen posted.

Grats on the pair gotta be happy with that, they are some of the better greens i've seen posted.

very nice greens ryan, brett, and dicky loving them!!!!!

Cheers Fellas , I probed the male first and was in a panic the second might be male too ... but luck was on my side ;)
Both coming along very nicely and cant wait to breed them in a few years .

That's great news Brett. Bet you had a smile from ear to ear mate!

They are a great looking pair too.

Turns out I have a pair of Aussies after a quick probe today , very happy ...

Congratulations on getting a pair Brett. They're beautiful specimens. I love the rich violet-blue markings on them. 8)
Were they bred by Michael Cermak?

Last edited:
this is just a theory, do you guys think the amount of "green" or UV in the enclosures from fake plants etc, would effect the shade of green the pythons turn out?

That's great news Brett. Bet you had a smile from ear to ear mate!

They are a great looking pair too.

Cheers mate , I sure did ... I was a little worried I had 2 males.

Congratulations on getting a pair Brett. They're beautiful specimens. I love the rich violet-blue markings on them. 8)
Were they bred by Michael Cermak?

Yep , bred by Michael.

Thanks for confirming that Brett. Your photographs of them are deliciously crisp with a good depth of field. They're arguably some of the best shots in the thread. Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back