Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the colour change is so amazing to watch! haha how it is your first snake? i didnt think you could get the licence you need to keep them straight up?

In qld you can keep up to two restricted snakes on a recreational licence. And greens are the only restricted. Elapids are also not allowed on a general licence though

In qld you can keep up to two restricted snakes on a recreational licence. And greens are the only restricted. Elapids are also not allowed on a general licence though

Are womas no longer restricted? It makes no difference to me, I got the upgrade years ago, I'd just like to know. Cheers.

As far as I know they're are still restricted. I upgraded my license a few months ago and had to speak over the phone with someone to prove I was capable of housing and breeding them properly etc. I doubt they would have went through the trouble to do that if Womas weren't restricted anymore? ( unless it's been changed in the past few weeks )

Two more hatchlings that are feeding well and looking great.

GTPKA...JPGGTPKA..JPG

..and Vixen's soon to be ;)

GTP-Vixen.JPG

fe4ca921-3274-4448-af23-cad2b38e78af.jpg

That's a really nice young gtp Justin, I'd love to know who bred that one , if you wouldn't mind dropping me a pm I'd really appreciate it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back