Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All those Cakes look cool, some creative and maybe disturbed people out there. Hope you served up lots of Python Pasties.......

Old Joke Sorry.

Judge

O'k. I'll be the judge on all of these. After all we need a winner.

There is one catch. You will all have to bake again and send them to me for a taste test:lol:

hahahaha i couldnt eat mine straight out the oven!!! lol so i bet it would taste real good after a few days postage! :D

Idea :)

WOW what a brain storm!
lol :lol:

We shoukd have a................................... Snake Bake Sale :D
And proceeds could go to AFTCRA ;)

Prize for best enty :)

And lots and lots and LOTS of yummy cake!!!!!!!!!!!!
*drool*

My birthday cake :)

Attachments

• Snake Cake.jpg
    Snake Cake.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 131
this is my attempt. :D
PS. the cake tasted terible.
lmfao don't you hate that, when you spend all this time and it looks good but it tastes like crap. You shouldn't have told us we would have never known.

Dragon your cake is gorgeous! I want one just like it

Dont you guys know?

The uglier the food the better it tastes ;)

Don't know about that ours looked ok and tasted great:lol:
should have sent you some Bryony, but we ate it all lol:lol:

what a great thread :D love all the cakes guys

my dads bday is on the 8th so I think I will make him a snake cake and give it a go :D

Not true - Brussel Sprouts...

They were cute!
My loving mother called them "little lettuces" and i ate them raw thinking they were cute little lettuces!

Now they a evil green things you peg at the cat on your fence:twisted:

They were cute!
My loving mother called them "little lettuces" and i ate them raw thinking they were cute little lettuces!

Now they a evil green things you peg at the cat on your fence:twisted:

So maybe then they're cute but taste ugly, that porves your theory - I am going to work as hard as I can to dispell this theory and prove you wrong... Even if I have to go to the supermarket and try one of every ugly thing to see if it tastes good....

There must be something ugly that tastes bad...

Yes... is liver and kidney and brain good looking and cute?

ox tongue can be pretty good too....
very strong, very tender....

i could invite everyone to my house for an offal cooking lesson

oh and cough mixture, it looks nasty (all yucky and brown), smells nasty, and tastes terrible (makes me gag)

Oh bugger i started everyone off topic
lol
but custard apples look ugly and taste great
Whats that smelly fruit that stinks and looks horrible? Durian! it suppose to taste great also.....if you can hold your breath long enough that is :lol:

are you serious forensick, do you eat offal?

It's nice offal - when you cook it - put it on your garden and let the corn grow from it - makes corn taste better than any corn I have ever had!!!

Anyhow - I feel like I have misdirected this topic from snake cake to yucky ugly gooey, slimey, disgusting food like substances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back