Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great

Hi Liz,

It looks great. The first pic worried me a bit as it looked like a giant turd:lol: . Much better with all the extra's on it. Mail me a piece over.;)

outcome of the cake and the snakebusters party was great, 20 kids screaming, so it made it sound like there were 70 their. Good job liz you can organize my birthday next time.

wow, i feel like makeing a snake cake now!!!! infact i might just do it.... will post pics when its done!

snake cake is made, will ice in the morning and put up pics! lol i cant beleive i did this and even went down to coles just beofre they shut at 9 to get food colouring! lol

Good On ya Matt, my snake cake turned out really well, the whole icing it part is a bit tricky, i found the key is "thick icing".
Great party i am now knackered...............lol
Thanks to those who came........................:)

Cooks

Looks like everyone is turning into right little Pastry Chefs.

Might have to give it a go myself but have no birthdays coming up. The wife does'nt like me getting in the kitchen, not because I can't cook but because of the nuclear disaster that is washed up afterwards.

i had green icing from one end of the kitchen to the other...........LOL

Still attempting to clean up.

Trouble

At least you don't have to answer to anyone, bar your better half is.:lol: As we all know that it's your kitchen but his house.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My house, my kitchen, he has the study which i am due to claim soon and he also has his garage and shed......................what more dose he need.

Now I want a cake for my birthday party.....

well with 3hrs to go before it starts I better run down to coles to see if they have donut cakes. I'm inspired.

Right

My house, my kitchen, he has the study which i am due to claim soon and he also has his garage and shed......................what more dose he need.

Yeah right. That's what I let my wife think as well:lol:

Good On ya Matt, my snake cake turned out really well

my hat comes off to you!!! my cake is CRAP! lol

havent made a tounge yet, but i probably wont bother coz im crap! lol

see the joins?! hahahaha

ahwell, i tried! :)

and i tried to give him a yellow belly like a GTP but it didnt work......

however, the thing i like the best was i swirled red food colouring in the cake mix before i cooked it so when you cut him he bleeds.... lol i know im sick! :)

heres My Green Worm lol
SnakeCake.jpg

my hat comes off to you!!! my cake is CRAP! lol

havent made a tounge yet, but i probably wont bother coz im crap! lol

see the joins?! hahahaha

ahwell, i tried! :)

and i tried to give him a yellow belly like a GTP but it didnt work......

however, the thing i like the best was i swirled red food colouring in the cake mix before i cooked it so when you cut him he bleeds.... lol i know im sick! :)

heres My Green Worm lol
SnakeCake.jpg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......Go GTP GO.....The funniest part is you used a ribbed donut cake so he looks like one very thin and hungry GTP with all his ribs showing.

LOL, good effort though......i think i may just have to give it a crack!!!

Matt that looks like a pretty good effort. The icing is a nightmare. We also found that the green food colour goes straight through you.
I thought about doing the red through the cake too but i ended up making a choc cake.
Come on Shane, get in the kitchen and make a snake cake.........

Next project is a Lizard cake...............hmmmm, now how to do that.

after someone said it would be hard to make a coiled snake cake, i had to go have a go :p
it wasnt much trouble, icing it was the worst bit... not sure what species it is, any ID help would be much appreciated ;)
snakecake.jpg

The icing of the cake was the worst, It drove me mad, i went through 2 bags of icing suger.....lol
Your cake looks awesome, well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back