Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my icing was so thick!!! it was a bit weird coz mine was a banana and coconut cake...... not really what u expect with green icing! lol

well done angua21!

Is it wrong that I wanna see the green grub snake cut open to see the blood?

Kudos to everyone who's made the cakes though. They're all awesome looking :)

guess I am going to have to bring out the iron chef snake cake!!!!!

Is it wrong that I wanna see the green grub snake cut open to see the blood?

Kudos to everyone who's made the cakes though. They're all awesome looking :)

hehehe here you go.... just like the whole cake its not as good as i imagined, but i tried! lol

SnakeCakeCut.jpg

i've never laughed so hard in all my life!!!!!!!! :D
moreliamatt im sorry, i know that it was a huge effort and it took alot to get the cake finished ... but you're right :) it does look like a worm (im sorry , im so sorry i just cant stop laughing)
if its any consolation none of my cakes ever turn out the way they're supposed to either.
If you had made it a bit longer it probably would've looked less like a worm. :)
I did like the blood though :) nice touch!
and when i get around to attempting a snake cake, i'll definatly put a pic on here so everybody gets a chance to chuckle at my effort.
:)

How much

hehehe here you go.... just like the whole cake its not as good as i imagined, but i tried! lol

SnakeCakeCut.jpg

How much for a piece of that cake and will you freight. What is it's locale? HAs it been eaten before? Can you organize permits as I've never freighted cake before.:lol: :lol:

i've never laughed so hard in all my life!!!!!!!! :D
moreliamatt im sorry, i know that it was a huge effort and it took alot to get the cake finished ... but you're right :) it does look like a worm (im sorry , im so sorry i just cant stop laughing)
if its any consolation none of my cakes ever turn out the way they're supposed to either.
If you had made it a bit longer it probably would've looked less like a worm. :)
I did like the blood though :) nice touch!
and when i get around to attempting a snake cake, i'll definatly put a pic on here so everybody gets a chance to chuckle at my effort.
:)

hahaha dont worry mate, laugh it up! i know its bad! :) i had this awesome picture in my head.... but it just didnt work... lol

and shamous, i was avoiding telling everyone this, but the cake was as hard as a rock too! lol so i really dont think u want it... :)

Thanks for putting up pics. It may not have worked out the way you wanted but I still think it looked cool and was a spiffing idea :)

That looks so cool Matt, who cares what it tastes like, as long as it looks good is all that matters.
Going to attempt a "Bearded Dragon" cake tomorrow.........this should be fun.

some one needs to pick a winner real quick this could go on for months!!! and if it comes down to a draw have a reptile party battle, decorations, party games, costumes and all
woop some reptile cake ass you crazy people
love ya work

Lol all these cakes are awesome in my eyes. Its my b'day this saturday so im going to bake me a snake cake too. thanks for the inspiration and i'll be sure to post pics so every one can have a giggle. :)

thats great that your gonna have a go too!!!! cant wait to see photos! :)

I haven't attempted the beardie cake yet, i've had the worst cold.
Will attempt it next week....still trying to work out how i'm going to do it.
It's really simple to make the cake, Mrs Mac, but the icing bit is really hard, you have to have the icing at a perfect consistancy. The icing that you can make with butter is proberly the best.
Make sure you post pics.

my attempt

:lol: Thanks to this thread it gave me the idea to talk the better half into makig our 2yr old daughtera snake cake for her birthday. heres some pics hope you all enjoy and would love to know how you went koubee with the beardie cake. I even got in on the act and tried to make a mouse cup cake didn't turn out to well. lol

Attachments

• may 2007 snake 054.jpg
    may 2007 snake 054.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
this is my attempt. :D
PS. the cake tasted terible.

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 133
Wow very nice its a toss up between Happy life and dragon i rekon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back