So when/where's the next melb meet???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: meeting

awwww...... DAM my parents!!! Why did they have to buy a house up here....... i live in NSW.... so i dont think i'll be commin...(that's if i was invited in the first place)
I have to say all you people sound cool... and i hope you's enjoy your drinking.... oh yeah and the snakes too lol..
Hmmmm..... my sister lives in melbourne.... maybe its time for a visit... :)

Oh and happy birthday pythonrockchik1...hahaahaha i'm 4 days older then you... heheheheeh...

Take care. Have fun.
Megan

ah cool so we get to meet jimmy too lol. bex if ya wanna lift its not a prob...or u could catch a train to here and we'll drive you home...if the trains are back running by then. we just wont know when we're leaving thats all ;)

HA!! Trains running then?? HELL no!! lol
Nah, we're running off road coaches ATM, but certainly, wouldn't do too much harm to catch 2hrs worth of P/transport!! :p
I'm SURE I can sort something out. Worse comes to worst, I'll see it I can tie Honey and Koko to Lukes skate board!! hehehehe!! Mush! Mush!

i sooo cant be bothered editing that lol...u know what i mean ;)

no we don't please explain.

bex you know we will give ya a lift, you waste all our money on phone calls, so what does it amtter if we add petrol to the bill as well. :p

awwww i dont annoy anyone lol

will be good to meet zoe and the mooseman finnally ill see if what moosey has been talking bout is true ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
:D :lol:

Re: RE: Re: RE: meeting

soulweaver said:
bex you know we will give ya a lift, you waste all our money on phone calls, so what does it amtter if we add petrol to the bill as well. :p

Hmmm, let me think.... How does get stuffed sound to you?? :p

But, since you've been so rude - you can and WILL pick me up and drop me off damnit!! And in return, I will consider paying your phone and petrol bill!! lol
Oh!! AND!! Your woman herself can vouch for me when I say that I do most of the calling - you should see OUR bill!!
hehehehe

Ok - I'll come :D

So yeah - a lift might be in order... But I don't want anyone back tracking from WILLIE to sunbury then BACK to werribee etc etc, let alone the trip home...
We'll see
B
hey if u need a ride I can help out, your closer to me then Zoe

farmy she has a fiance cut it out :twisted: your like a little schoolboy with a crush

farmy she has a fiance cut it out your like a little schoolboy with a crush
what are you trippiin on thier, no interest in Bexs just trying to help out you goose

Well tell you wat Rick for you for your pettiness

Attention: Bexs can't offer a ride, don't care if you have to hitch hike apparently I'm only concerned with ""bedding you"" then trying to help out.

Pm us Ricko if you have problem with this cause I not particular impressed with your innuendos

LOL - oh chill boys!!
Ricko - I know you were just jokin, and farm-dude, I know you're not havin a crack: we're still sweet!!
And guys, look, I know I'm a BIT over weight - but I ain't causing ANY crushing!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back