Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok excuse the fact this isn't my photo and the weird cartoon snake somebody has added...

green-tree-snake.jpg

This is what the snake I saw in Broome looked like, I do have some actual photos on my bf's phone I just haven't gotten around to getting them off yet -_- To me it looked like a tree snake, but I'm definitely no expert.

Any ideas?

Went out cupple weeks ago and took some photos of elapids and colubrids with a friend, heres one of the boigas we photographed.. would love to see some captive night tiger's!.

zzz058-1.jpg

Shane.

Here's an old photo I came across of a female CTS swallowing a fish ...

CTSswallowing.jpg

And some recent photos of two of her progeny ...

#4a.jpg#7b.jpg

Took some pics of this pair before they had a feed, male just shed (first pics)

Attachments

• Candy.jpg
    Candy.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Candy....jpg
    Candy....jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Candy F.jpg
    Candy F.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Candy F..jpg
    Candy F..jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 73
Nice animals everyone, will have to get a few pics of mine when I get back into town next week.

Used these recently but meh....

Attachments

• bts131211.jpg
    bts131211.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 120
  • bts1312112.jpg
    bts1312112.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 97
Yes Colombo.:rolleyes:
That is the rubbish bag hanging over the side of the tub while it is being cleaned

They look like hemipenes to me, indicating a male.

See i was thinking that at first too, but i had to put some serious curry into making them pop that far they would have been not much longer than 2 scales and i remember probing them and the boys go well over 10 subcaudals. All the other colubrids i've popped have spiny looking hemipenes and are alot longer, are BTS a bit different?

Just had to clean these ones out so got some photo's at the same time - rubbish ones at that (raining atm so busted camera under fluro's it is :lol: ) The first 2 are my larger male and the last 2 are a female. That male is possibly my favourite snake, handles like a python, never struck, hisses to let me know he's had enough, he actually usually looks clearer then that too, both animals are about 1.5 weeks off a shed.

P1040097.jpg
P1040105.JPG
P1040129.JPG
P1040133.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back