Something Different!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's that pic...it's another Stone animal and one of th hottest i've seen,the colour is flourescent and yellow to black ratio is awesome..
B_G_male_Oct02_2.jpg

yeah thats awesome. do the stones still own that?lots more yellow i like it

Stop ................! I am getting them they are a must have on my list what are B&W worth ?
How funny is this eh Dobes, I had one for sale for about 3 months (browns new addition) about a year ago and couldnt get a buyer cos it wasn't B/G :roll: . But today everyone wants one....trends eh?

Nah Riko that is one of his line tho from a different breeder i think...

Here's an adult Breeder from The Stone line and for 7-8 years old she's absolutely gorgeous.You don't see too many adult jungles that pretty at that age,they usually well and truly dull out by then.
Venus1E.jpg

You can see some of the stunning animals from this line on his site www.southernxreptiles.com

oh, very nice Browns. very clean for that age. Love the head pattern too!!

Yeah Dr. Rocks jungle line rocks, here's a pic of my male that is pair to the female that I posted previously, he's not as hot as the female but still on high yellow, next time I can afford to get another pair from stoney I will go for the deep gold contrast on black.
Cheers,
Joel

I will go for the deep gold contrast on black
They're actually the ones i prefer and the last pic of my 2nd last pic posted was bright yellow and is now deep but bright gold...you never know your yelow ones might end up gold???

G'day Browns,
I supposed either way I'll be happy Man, while this thread is on jungle topic, I came home tonight after a long day at work to find out that my five year old jungle died of an eggbound, strange after prelay she was due to lay 2 weeks ago and i just thought maybe she reabsorb... oh well
here's a pic of her in a plastic bag

I posted this not long ago but here's the male i have that was yellow and at 2 is now gold...more a high gold than deep i guess...also this line of jungles is very calm or placid compared to many other jungles i have other than the black and white....i like this guys head pattern too..he has 2 little dots which is just like his father...He is a beautiful deep gold!
DCP_0698.jpg

DCP_0689.jpg

Ah man that sux...sorry for your loss...she looks full of eggs..why did you think she reabsorbed...did you try cutting her open for the eggs o r too late?

my five year old jungle died of an eggbound, strange after prelay she was due to lay 2 weeks ago and i just thought maybe she reabsorb... oh well
hi guys, can you explain the above? ive got my theories but am too drunk too put them into further study

Yeah browns sometimes it's not fair I think it's too late,It has just been a busy week for me at work and did not get a chance to check her properly, Now I have to watch my other female that I think's gravid too. I'm just too upset to even consider cutting her open..

Here's a pic of the father of that last male,he would be 7 years old,deep as gold and clean as a whistle...stunning for an adult that age!!!!You can see where the high yellow and gold colours come from looking at that pair of adults!
Nimbus6_001.jpg

That male is holding his colors pretty well, Here's a pic of One of my 11 month old, she's gorgeous but nasty, I mean nasty.

I'm addicted to bredls at the moment but i think i have enough of them now.After looking at all these great jungle pics i think i know where my next spare pennys are going.

Is that a Stone animal mate?She has a wierd head pattern and a fair bit of third colour...bit like the jaguar patterns!

No She's not stones animal, here's more jagish pattern than her they are siblings and have similar temperement I Love Jungles!!!

And while I'm at it I just took a pic of these two year old boy just shed tonight He's a smaller form jungle.Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back