Something Different!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice,i think the other one looks more jagish cause they get wierd head patterns...Here's one with a jaglike head...quite a different shape too!

This is great stuff seeing all these jungles..i'm loving it too much :lol:
head_shot_001.jpg

Is he a Palmerston line animal?Very nice.That reminds a a bit of another of mine....

Sorry MrK , from what i've been told from someone that knows their stuff they can't reabsorb eggs,i wish i could remember the full story but have heard lots of people mention this a s well as reabsorbing folicles!!!Doc Rock would be the one to talk to about that actually.......

Here's the pic of my small girl Palmerston that reminds me a bit of your last one jl!
urspalmf.jpg

Gorgeous jungles junglland and sorry about the loss of your female, i had one go last year shortly after laying 3/4 of a clutch. I think I had a husbandry fault.

Mr K, pythons dont reabsorb eggs, they reabsorb follicles. If you witness ovulation, the snake has to either lay the eggs or if she doesnt is termed eggbound. A snake can reabsorb follicles prior to ovulation though. if you do a websearch you can find quite a bit of information about it.

Nice jagish jungles guys! i cant wait for someone to produce some.

regards

Mark

Heres a pic of a jungle ovulating for those who havent seen ovulation before, as you can see it is as if she just ate the biggest meal of her life although she hadnt eaten for close to 3mths prior to this. This jungle is a strange girl, she sheds and goes white and then about 5 weeks later turns a nice light yellow. I got a clutch out of her this year and hopeing something nice comes from her. Her name is cleopatra.

DSCN1323.jpg

Heres a pic of a 6mth old that came out of cleo
Juvenile_from_Cleopatra.jpg

Regards

Mark

jungle_inc said:
Awesome Jungle Ad! What line is that one from?

Mark

Sorry Mark only just saw your comment,

The high black and the photos of my jungles I have posted are from the same lineage, different years.
The guys at PilbaraPythons are developing the line of Jungles in their breeding program.
Anyone interested in some great lineage jungles should give them a pm.
They will have hatchies available this season, not just high blacks either, ive just shown pics of those because they are slightly different to the norm.
Cheers
ad

We've had some good jungles - now for a scrappy one
Id be interested in peoples thoughts as to this animals identity.

Im glad everyone liked the little black and white hatchy - beautiful animal.
should i post some more pics?

G'day Ad,
That's one special black and white hatchies you have there, More pics????
Yes pleaaaaase!!! Better send it over to me so I can have a closer look lo
Regards,
Joel

Ad, more pics please!

regarding your jungle above titled zjcpf1.jpg , I had one similar that I purchased from a guy in Melbourne that originally came from someone who doesnt post on this site and was told that it was from mission beach locality.

regards

mark

Black and White siblings
This pic shows how special the little snowy one is. the sibling is still awesome - great pattern and eyes.

Here's another pic of the little stunner,
Id love to auction this snake to see what someone would pay for it!

Ad, that B/W hatchie is awesome mate, are you breeding these, if you dont mind me asking ???

Cheers,

TeZa ......

Hi Teza,
They aren't my animals, the parents or the hatchies, I will have them one day - hopefully sooner rather than later!
I can only take credit for the photos, I was fortunate that I got to handle them!
To see them in the flesh lifts a level again from the pics.
Cheers
Ad

I would have to agree with a number of you this had been a very good trend on this forum and it has been very good to see such a lot of very good looking jungles here in Aus.
I am all so sure there is a lot of even better one's out there that people are just keeping to them self at this stage.

Re Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back