Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricko

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Thought it might get the forum to post a bit more lol. Just wandering if anyone at the moment was considering any new herps to there collection or even there first herp?

Rick

gonna be looking for a female diamond pretty soon.... oh and there is this awsome male carpet that i cant wait to put on my books :)

hehe funny guy. how is he mate?

Just added 4 adult childrens pythons and 2 adult water pythons to my collection yesterday :) That takes my total to 11 herps in the 6 weeks that I've been keeping herps...that's nearly 2 a week...hmmm...probably should slow down a bit.

hey tim did you get varanus's childreni? are they nice? wish i had of had the money they looked nice. i went from 1 herp to 15 in 6 months been in herping now for nearly 3 years. simon what sort of price you looking to pay for a pair of sandy's?

I'm getting 2 coastals and 2 darwins on wednesday.
Also have a pair of adult olives lined up as soon as I sell my ute.

just got nailed for the first time in ages surprised the hell out of me. i had the scent of a rat still from this afternoon and i go to pick him up he hits me and coils. i call him bitey now lol

Ricko, yep they are varanus's childreni and also varanus's water pythons :)

im gonna get some beardeds next i think. so anyone with adult pair of beardy's or even sub-adult would love to hear from you. prefer local sellers at this point in time as i dont absolutely need them but would buy them if they were around in melbourne

i know i should have normally always do. or before i handle the rats i make sure i tub the snakes i need to seperate before feeding but just plain forgot, funny thing is as well my mum was over for dinner and before we were gonna have dinner we doing a feed she was laughing for ages. hey tim what are the childreni like? easy to handle?

Yeah the childreni are great...They've started to cool themselves and one is about to shed so I've only handled them a bit...But yep definitely all good handlers. One of them apparently is a bit flighty thinking everything is food but she'll be right :) It's kind of bad that I'm more worried of my 45cm Carpet hatchling that lunged at my face than the 7 foot water I have that can apparently be a bit menacing at times :p

how long you been into herps? or had herps? when i started i had a really placid bhp off a mate and i never worried he was about 6ft. but this arvo my 2 ft diamond nailed me becuase of bloody rat scent and i seem to be more worried bout him and his g/f than my 9ft olive bit weird. haven't been bitten in a while was quite funny actually when you think of it

I've been into them, properly, since the 2nd February, got my first herp on the 15th :) I dunno what it was but on the 2nd something just sparked my interest and I found myself totally obsessed with herps... I think it was also because one of the girls at the strip club just got one as well but yeah we'll just leave that one at that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back