Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all, i'm hoping to add to my collection this weekend in picking up a pair of hypo bredli, am hanging to get them so am hoping everything goes as planned with the seller and i can get them saturday, they are gorgeous looking snakes and will post pics when i get them..

Can't wait to see them! Make sure you let me know when you get them, hypo's are beautiful.

Cheers,
Sabohan :)

RIGHTO MY PAIR OF HYPO'S ARE HOME, big thanks to melissa from this forum for parting with them they are beautiful, will be sure to post pictures shortly, the male is currently shedding so are fairly cranky , but once he is looking nice and pretty again i'll take some photo's and post them......

Looking forward to the pictures. I'm tempted to post another picture of mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys, i'm not sure if this thread is just for photos or if we can have a chat about bredlis, but anyway, I am still a newbie to python keeping, I had a Stimson who unfortunately passed, now I have an 8 month MD who is doing really well. I am considering adding a bredli to the collection in the near future and am wondering how people feel about them. Do you find them generally friendly, good eaters, bitey etc? Any info/tips would be super!

Only a short reply needed here mate very placid snakes imo they are the best pythons to own you will not regret owning a bredli great feeders and handlers.BREDLI'S ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!

Smileysnake hit the nail on the head. My bredli is an absolute pleasure to own. He started off extremely feisty but then out of the blue he had a personality change, and now is is the softest, most chilled out snake I've ever owned. They are by far my favorite snake.

. My bredli is an absolute pleasure to own. He started off extremely feisty but then out of the blue he had a personality change, and now is is the softest, most chilled out snake I've ever owned.
i am hoping this is the case with my pair, they are 18 months old but havent been hardly handled, female was ok when i picked her up today but ya couldnt go near the males tub without him striking out, so hoping once he sheds we will become friends.

i am hoping this is the case with my pair, they are 18 months old but havent been hardly handled, female was ok when i picked her up today but ya couldnt go near the males tub without him striking out, so hoping once he sheds we will become friends.

I hope I haven't mislead you into thinking my bredli became friendly after he shed? What I meant when I said,"out of the blue" was that one day, unexpectantly he stopped bitting. It wasn't a gradual process, he just stopped.

I'm sure though, with regular handling, your two will calm down and be a pleasure to own.

My new little boy loving life and a feed

Attachments

• 20120910_120818.jpg
    20120910_120818.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 20120910_120840.jpg
    20120910_120840.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 81
  • 20120916_132346.jpg
    20120916_132346.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 88
I hope I haven't mislead you into thinking my bredli became friendly after he shed? What I meant when I said,"out of the blue" was that one day, unexpectantly he stopped bitting. It wasn't a gradual process, he just stopped.

I'm sure though, with regular handling, your two will calm down and be a pleasure to own.
hey mate didnt even join the dots on that one......i was told that he was ok to handle just that he is shedding at the moment and very cranky, as i'm only just getting back into keeping snakes again and they are about 4 foot long and a little cranky think i might use the advise of some people and get them out with a hook, just till they get used to being handled and calm down, to point taking avoidable tags.

hey mate didnt even join the dots on that one......i was told that he was ok to handle just that he is shedding at the moment and very cranky, as i'm only just getting back into keeping snakes again and they are about 4 foot long and a little cranky think i might use the advise of some people and get them out with a hook, just till they get used to being handled and calm down, to point taking avoidable tags.

Cool, I think I would do the same.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Here is one of my hypo's. 10 years+ and still looking the part ;)

View attachment 266372View attachment 266373View attachment 266374

This might sound excessive but I reckon I'd kill for a bredli like this!

- - - Updated - - -

I couldn't stop myself from posting again......
308184_10151084215772309_909104088_n.jpg

bredli.jpgquick picture from the iphone, this is my new hypo female.......dont mind the shirt sleeve it comes with built in hides....

Cool, I think I would do the same.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

This might sound excessive but I reckon I'd kill for a bredli like this!

- - - Updated - - -

I couldn't stop myself from posting again......
308184_10151084215772309_909104088_n.jpg

In the pic, what is she eating, it looks like a bandicoot, just interested to know is all :p
I saw one dead on the road outside my house about 5:00 this arvo.
Its probably just a rat. Stunning looking Bredli by the way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back