Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the pic, what is she eating, it looks like a bandicoot, just interested to know is all :p
I saw one dead on the road outside my house about 5:00 this arvo.
Its probably just a rat. Stunning looking Bredli by the way :)

Unfortunately we don't have bandicoots here in Scotland, not even anything that's close. It's just a rat in the picture, the first time actually he has eaten it the right way. Ever since he's been eating rats with fur, he has always eaten them rear end first. This was quite something for me seeing him eat it this way!

- - - Updated - - -

She is not to bad once she is out of the enclosure, little bit flighty, I still haven't sighted the male yet he is still in his hide and hasn't shed, might get him out and give him a soak!

Unfortunately we don't have bandicoots here in Scotland, not even anything that's close. It's just a rat in the picture, the first time actually he has eaten it the right way. Ever since he's been eating rats with fur, he has always eaten them rear end first. This was quite something for me seeing him eat it this way!

Sorry didnt read where you were from xD
He is a really nice looking Bredli.

9181DDCE-08CA-4421-8206-29206D5562C8-599-00000082FF44AB2F_zpse29fedc3.jpg

Rosie easily my fave she about 16 months old 4 ft she a big sook never even looked like she Guna bite she hypo besides little bit of black on last 5cm of tail I was wondering does that lil bit of black make her a classic or do most hypos have this

Last edited:
hypo= little to no black pigment, i have 2 so called hypo bredli but like you say they have black flecks towards the tail end of them......whatever they are they are still beautiful

First lot of pics is of Rangaboy (recently passed RIP :() He had the most foul nature I've ever come across in a bredli, yet alone a snake period, I still miss him a lot. COD was unknown.

DSCF6763.jpgDSCF6786.jpgDSCF6765.jpg

Next lot are of Lava Girl, my female hypo. She's doing great and has the most amazing nature.

DSCF6865.jpgDSCF6875.jpgDSCF7856.jpgDSCF7862.jpg

PA030522.jpgmy 18 month old hypo female , she has calmed downs heaps in the last week and a half and is enjoyable to handle, dont have to be on my guard so much now......yes yes i know she is leading me into a false sense of security so she can land a love bit right between my eyes, still waiting for the male to shed tho, he has cloudy eyes today so hopefully in the next week i can post photos of him and start work on calming him down

Re: Bredli thread??

attachment.php
my 18 month old hypo female , she has calmed downs heaps in the last week and a half and is enjoyable to handle, dont have to be on my guard so much now......yes yes i know she is leading me into a false sense of security so she can land a love bit right between my eyes, still waiting for the male to shed tho, he has cloudy eyes today so hopefully in the next week i can post photos of him and start work on calming him down

Haha that is exactly what shes doing lol mine used to do the same thing then smash me lol but she was only a 11 month old hatchy haha

My male was really sketchy but then calmed pretty quick, gotta love bredli's one of my favs n seem to make great handlers too

Sent from my ST25a

image.jpgThis is my girl Butterscotch. She's the first snake I got, and she's never even swiped at me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Loving this snake. How old and what size is it?
......Yours looks the same Danny u just need to have a closer look........at yur peril lol....just make sure he had one of them big rats that hang around yur way ...great looking bredli tho hey!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back