Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping this pic back up with a few of my 11 month old classic, Red Voodoo :) He was in GTP pose this morning! Had to share!!! Sorry about the blue-ish pics, He was basking in the sunlight....to bright for my camera, lol!
Nice looking bredli's everyone! Hypos are gorgeous but classics are my favorite :D

Attachments

• _MG_0002 (4).JPG
    _MG_0002 (4).JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 128
  • _MG_0005 (2).JPG
    _MG_0005 (2).JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 95
Bredli thread??

I agree Danny, big snake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 11 month old :) had him 5 weeks now and he's -just- eaten 10 mins ago.

Attachments

• 20121218_172437.jpg
    20121218_172437.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 87

Attachments

• DSC_0344.jpg
    DSC_0344.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC_0338.jpg
    DSC_0338.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC_0349.jpg
    DSC_0349.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC_0353.jpg
    DSC_0353.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Dinner time..

BredliVsChicken.jpg

Cheers for all of the nice words about the hypo I posted. Fingers crossed there's a gravid female amongst this trio. They still look great for nearly 12 years of age and only one has developed a speck or two of dark brown coloration. Still no black..

Bredllix3.jpg

Bredli thread??

Could a bredli spend an adelaide summer in an outdoor enclosure do you think? What about a winter if they had a heated hide?? Mine is still only 6months old but just thinking for the future??
9uhusybe.jpg

gapybade.jpg

e6eqe3eg.jpg

She is very fast and near impossible to get a snap of :)

JD

Hi JD,

I'm in Brisbane and my Bredli are outdoors all year round. It all depends on positioning when it comes to keeping critters outside. You would be fine in S.A. to house them in the elements as long as you keep in mind the necessary requirements.

Remember, they experience the full spectrum of temperatures and conditions in the Southern N.T. from zero degrees to high 40's..

Nice snake too..

Bredli thread??

Thanks for that, I thought if they got a decent water bowl to aide in the slough process when thing heat right up and a heated hide an some shade from the elements they might be sweet. I love to see big pythons in outdoor enclosures.

My three Bredli were looking a wee bit drab in the group shot. Now that they have started loosing their old skins I'll post up some fresh pics.

Here's the male in fresh skins. I'll whip up some of the females when they get pretty again..

BredliHypc.JPG
BredliHypHead.JPG
BredliHypb.JPG

Enjoy.

They still look unreal for nearly 12 years of age John, really great examples of hypos!

Why, thank you thals.. :)

I'd like to see a clutch out of them this season, fingers crossed.

Here's a pic of Charlie - we've been looking after him for the past couple of Months :)

IMG_0091.jpg

FANTASTIC bredlis everyone! Mine is midget compared to all the other 11 month olds :p

Smiley who bred your snake? That is one little ripper!

Just to share with you a new morph of bredlis: "Stone Washed" (recessive gene)

38559257917323877639963.jpg

63778579173002109756163.jpg

54178957917363544302699.jpg

Photos by Nick Mutton

bredlis are cute.

my sister recons i should name mine "toast" ;)
(i suck at thinking of names...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back