Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4. Sick of being called 'cuz' or 'bro'.. By random people....

I'm sorry about that, just need to stop all the kiwi's coming in! :lol:
Which leads to my rant.. ignorant people that amazingly can judge a country without visiting it, how can you know it's a "****hole" when you have never been there? This rant has been spawned from international ex-friends. Although you get people like this from every country, and I would like to slap them.
They say "oh na that place is horrible, and the people are bastards too" oh ok have you been there? "na don't want to it's a ****hole!" so how do you know it is?
Won't be visiting those friends again.

Last edited:
3. Sick of bloody mosquitoes .... Why cant they give me a break *tear* (atleast I hope they are mosquitoes O.O )

But they were here first :p Its gives them rights to give you nasty diseases and worst of all buzz in your ears when you try to sleep.

But they were here first :p Its gives them rights to give you nasty diseases and worst of all buzz in your ears when you try to sleep.
;) Touche lol haha i hate that little buzz and you know your going to wake up with a really bloody itchy bite somewhere ..... But you dont know how to delay it

Gee Poggle, who would have thought your thread would take off like this?? :lol::lol:
I don't really have a gripe, cept I'm sick of waking up in the early hours and not being able to go back to sleep :(

i hate people who dont turn up when they're supposed to. i just fired my horse's trainer because we have appointments and she never shows, saying OH OH SORRY HUNNIE I TEXT UR OTHA PHONE. CANT MAKE IT TDAY! sheesh woman, im paying you for a reason dont give me tose lame excuses i DONT HAVE ANOTHER PHONE. anywho, end rant. in other news: my horse needs a new trainer, i fail at lunging and at present he's still winning the whole 'whos the herd leader?' argument. i fail at life.

hey shoo, you dont fail at life mate :( alot of trainers are like that. Thats why it was easier for me to start my own busniess doing it lol...
But i reckon you should try working him yourself i reckon you will be surprised what you can achieve.

Ok so my rant for the day;

1) My mates dad died last night, and although he may have liked the drink too much, he was never violent or abusive on it, he still brought in money, still worked on the property just like any on else, and for her mum to turn around and say it is a good thing i think is harsh, for damn sake he was 60 yrs old and only started drinking heavy at 55. 5 years and he is worth nothing after 55? That annoyed me.

2) People trying to tell me bout something they clearly know nothing about. Such as "You have to be completely dominant over an abused horse if you want to win the trust" BULL CRAP!

3) I wanted to go fishing tomorrow but cant cause of all the storms up here!

4) Well i guess im just having one of those sad days today and i hate it!

you could buy a kiddie pool and put some cod in it and go fishing from your porch! great idea? i know! eh.

also, trainer told me to stab him i the nose with a NEEDLE if he ever tries to bite me. uummmmm? no!?

also, yeah im working him, training him to stay put when his halter is on even if hes not tied up while i groom/tack/untack/ignore him etc hes being lovely but his back is sore again from FALLING OVER LIKE A LOSER and bunging it up again :( fail. got a lovely natural therapy lady coming out to work on his lunging and then as soon as his back is sorted again (such cute stretches we make him do!) he (we) will be having lessons each week to get his knowledge up to scratch, yippee!

my rant for the day (this is such good therapy!) actually, i dont have one. YIPPEEE!!

you could buy a kiddie pool and put some cod in it and go fishing from your porch! great idea? i know! eh.

also, trainer told me to stab him i the nose with a NEEDLE if he ever tries to bite me. uummmmm? no!?

also, yeah im working him, training him to stay put when his halter is on even if hes not tied up while i groom/tack/untack/ignore him etc hes being lovely but his back is sore again from FALLING OVER LIKE A LOSER and bunging it up again :( fail. got a lovely natural therapy lady coming out to work on his lunging and then as soon as his back is sorted again (such cute stretches we make him do!) he (we) will be having lessons each week to get his knowledge up to scratch, yippee!

my rant for the day (this is such good therapy!) actually, i dont have one. YIPPEEE!!

kiddie pool is tempting!
A needle in the nose........ NO sudden jab and blood = freaked out horses, just m opinion. If ya ever are bringing your horse up this way let us know :D

you know pog. i just might. hes a lovely by really, got oodles of talent but im still learning too so its hard to convince him that hes actually a SMART horse and not a silly little twit. sigh.

We got a young one yesterday... 3 yr old QH gelding. Docs Oak and SPinifex on dads side and Doc bar and Jack Daniels on mum side.... badly abused and nervous as hell. never been on a float, took 15 minutes :D and never been rugged done in 10 mins this morning, he will be a quick learner i think

My gripe for the day? I just hate it when in a car park, and i'm backing out,only to have some peanuts decide to walk slowly, I might add, across the back of the car!!!!!!! My fear is that they have a kiddie with them nearer the car!!! I HATE THAT!!

dipcidame i know what you mean i was driving through a carpark the other day and these two idiots walked so so so slow right infront of my car AND WOULD NOT MOVE. i beeped and everything but they wouldnt get out of the bloody way. when i drove past them i yelled at them rather rudely and felt better

Wow, maybe you need some more bubbly and a holiday some where :p

Ok so my vent for the day today.... hmm, i have a lot of fencing to do today and exams and training and being nice to mother in law :D

Yeah yeah I know Pog. Problem is I've all but given up drinking. That holiday thing does sound good though. Might have to try that sometime. Hhmm. Now what is a holiday again? :?

Today my housemate moved out WOOT!!!! i had quite a few issues with her. one of her friends opened my snakes tank and they both escaped while i was away for 2 days over xmas. of course she denied all this. when she left how ever, her partner left a nice pile of rubbish on my front lawn yesterday. so being the nice guy i am piled it up and put it with all of her things for them to put in the bin before she left. but no her partner just left the pile there and did nothing with it.

rant over now im just glad i can enjoy my house all to myself

ok my rant for the day.... i want to go riding.,,... but it is raining.... enough said

Someones stupid cat vomited ALL over the verandah from one end to the other. I heard two cats fighting outside last night and came out this morning and there was dried grass/bile everywhere and it is very hard to scrub off :evil:

I tried to brush my hair today, and im a bad sleeper, so it gets very knotty, i tried using my good brush, and my hair is slowly falling out because im stressed, and HEY! a bunch comes out, i scream, go back to brushing my hair, AND THE BRUSH BREAKS HALFWAY THROUGH A GIANT KNOT. F-M-L.

pisces crickets.
i spent $8 on a box of large crickets, and there was only 3 alive int here. 3!

Was changing brakes on motorbike today no biggy got the old pads out stuffed around a bit wondering why i couldn't get the new ones to fit turns out they are the wrong ones so had to put old ones back in and try again tomorrow . Ahhhhhh thats better life can be so trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back