Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My RANTS for the day...

*I hate my job, never get paid on time, etc..

*I still live at home and hate it

*My car electrics stuffed up last week WHILE HERPING so now I cannot drive at night until i get it fixed, as my dash lights/ headlights/ high beams/ speedo/ hot cold guage don't work anymore, after a HORRIBLE electrical smell behind the steering wheel.. Also when I turn left the stereo works and when I turn right the stereo turns off... So thats money I dont have because I just paid for my TAFE...

*I work full time but only get paid for 3 days a week, and people think I have all the time off in the world and just because 2 days a week are voluntary... So everyone thinks i have all these days off to do my stuff when I only have Tues and Thurs...

*Ive been looking for a new job for a while and it seems its to no avail...

*Because I'm nearly 20 and live at home sceptical people think I have all the money in the world, when really I DON'T.. If I did, my car would WORK and I wouldn't be living at home anymore!!! Also I would have bought adult breeding pairs of snakes and breeding them by now.. But alas I can't AFFORD them!

*I want to breed my snakes but they aren't old enough or don't weigh enough, and I haven't got a set of probes so I don't know what 2 of them are of the 4...

There are plenty more, but Ill share them another day...

Nat!

damn bout ur lights.. puts a bummer on the whole the situation.

I just wasted $16 and an hour and thirty eight minutes of my life watching 'WANTED' with Angelina Jolie. If that wasnt the sh#$est movie ever bought out, i dont no what will be!

pisces crickets.
i spent $8 on a box of large crickets, and there was only 3 alive int here. 3!

It's weird, it costs $8 for you but only $5 for me, and I'm in a town where hardly anyone keeps herps.

*I hate my job, never get paid on time, etc..

That's probably cause of Australia day.

My rant:

Yesterday I caught tinea from my girlfriends cat, itches like hell.

It's weird, it costs $8 for you but only $5 for me, and I'm in a town where hardly anyone keeps herps.

My rant:

that sucks

My rant:

Eww..Dude how the heck did you get tinea from the cat ? wait wait...forget i asked..

Im sick of people stopping 3 meters over the pedestrian walk way at the lights then getting annoyed because I look angry....

Probably 'ring worm' which is actually a type of fungus, still better than getting toxo which can kill or cause severve birth defects in developing babies(cats would kill far more ppl than venomous snakes this way). tinea powder should help, it works well on reptile egg fungus anyway.

Another reason why roaming cats should be eliminated.

Eww..Dude how the heck did you get tinea from the cat ? wait wait...forget i asked..

Im sick of people stopping 3 meters over the pedestrian walk way at the lights then getting annoyed because I look angry....

Haha, well it's common name is ringworm, I just don't wanna say that cause it sounds gross and isn't actually a worm at all. Cats and dogs get it from the dirt then give it to people. It's agony, you can't scratch it because it spreads, but it itches more than a mosquito bite.

my rant for the day is ungrateful customers! you give them a discount and they just keep wanting more!

ARGHHHHHHH..... So sick of being polite to people (like opening a door for someone) and to be met with nothing more than silence......

ARGHHHHHHH..... So sick of being polite to people (like opening a door for someone) and to be met with nothing more than silence......

But good for you to do it anyway.
I teach my son to be courteous as well,but sometimes, some women make me ashamed to be one....

oops...just realised you said 'people' not 'women'

Last edited:
Its so sad... My parents always told me to be polite...But its very frustrating when i open the door for them HOLD it...and then they just walk in...what is it..MY JOB.. No! ARGHH

By the way lycra isn't to be "cool" and riding 2 abrest is legal and I find that it is mostly the drivers that make it a danger for riders on the road and is it really that hard to go 10km/h below the speed limit for a short time.

also cyclists riding 2 or more abrest around narrow windey blind roads, your idiots and creating hazzards not just for yourself but also other road users! and lycra is not cool

I hate it when people act like they know everything, but haven't even bothered to do ANY research, they just believe whatever the media tells them. :evil:

I hate it when people act like they know everything, but haven't even bothered to do ANY research, they just believe whatever the media tells them. :evil:

That really annoys me too, like they see people screaming global warming on tv, so they just assume it's a fact, never question it. If they did some research, they may find some interesting facts that doesn't conclude with human induced global warming... Or any warming for that matter.

friends who assume i will give them free **** at work because i work with food, i dont walk into kmart and expect some free dvds or something...
i have friends who work in fast food, and i dont nag at them to give me freebies

I hate it when people cut you off on the motorway from ipswich too goodna and give you the bird cause you were doing the right thing... And I hate stuck up B****** who drive and talk on thier mobile fones.....And I also hate people who cant handle a good royal speakin too lol oh my list could go on forever....I hate the fact I'm from darwin and don't like it here and would rather go back but can't lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back