Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and people who think that horses whom have personality deserve to be dogged! GRRRRRRR
ME SO ANGRY

i hate buying a heap of snakes....then thinking 'hey would be nice to breed these guys soon'...getting them probed and being told you have nothing but a houseful of boys.......

i hate the feeling of the weekend... knowing that it will be gone only to quick!

yeah one day weekends suck...

Ok so my vent.........

I got home on friday to find out one of my male spotteds had some how escaped its enclosure! i got home and was devastated! I looked every where, turned my whole place up side down but i live in the bush... what are the chances i would find it?

I gave up and decided i would buy another male when i was ready to get another one. Still really up set. So i heard my dogs going off last night and walked out hoping it was my snake,.... but no it wasnt... my partner kept saying "you will find it i bet".... and i kept saying "no i wont, when ya lose a snake out here you never find them!" Well dont you hate it when your always wrong! Last night it started raining and all the frogs were calling and things were all out left right and centre and my mother in law was walking round the porch and all of a sudden..................."Michael.... your snake!"

Sure enough there he was... sticking his lil head out from under neath the portable engel fridge... needless to say he wasnt real happy about being caught. Tried to tag me a few times putting him back.
Have put him in another enclosure until i can work out just how he managed to get out of this one... i have had smaller snakes in there and not once has one gotten out, so im not sure if someone has open the enclosure and not told me bout the snake getting out or what.

But yeah am happier bout it now

Been stuck in the house for the last week & a half looking after my sick son. Hubby decided to work all day yesterday to help out his brother & today he's gone off riding his motorbike. When I say I'd like to spend some time with him he just says 'well I'm here now aint I'. Yippee.

being told by a herper who is older than me but has been keeping for less time that i am less expireanced because im only 22 has pretty much put me in a foul mood for the rest of the day and it wasnt even on aps.

i mean its not like i have spent the last 5 years devoting 60 -70% of my time to studying reptiles or anything and even if i had i apparently still dont know anything cuz im olny 22 apparently i have to be 40-50 before my opinions and views a valid

(actually has sarcasum dripping off the screen.)

i mean its not like i have spent the last 5 years devoting 60 -70% of my time to studying reptiles or anything and even if i had i apparently still dont know anything cuz im olny 22 apparently i have to be 40-50 before my opinions and views a valid

(actually has sarcasum dripping off the screen.)

You mind if i ask what site?

My vent
people who think because you work at a supermarket on a register that they can treat you like crap and its their god given right. Or better still that they can be talking away on their mobile phones and not even acknowledge you exist the whole time. :evil: We are people too. Its just bloody rude. Good manners will get you a long way in life.

Some people are only alive in this world because it’s illegal to kill them...
Common decency- make plans, stick to them, THEN invite me. Don’t invite me to hang out, make me wait until 9:30pm to find out what the hell is going on, then decide to tell me that you suddenly can’t catch up anymore but you can catch up tomorrow night, then wonder why I say no. I am so damn sick of coming second best in people’s plans.

STUPID STUPID IRRESPONSIBLE P PLATERS!!!

Make me furious! Another day another news story about a P Plater in a fatal accident!

Read a couple of good articles yesterday... Time to stop mollycoddling prats with P-plates | Article | The Punch

Too fast, too young - has teen driving become worse? | Article | The Punch

Maybe I've lived a sheltered life but I never did any of that crap.. and my first car was a 4 cyl, 80's model celica.. i was lucky if I could get it to 100kph!

Just makes me angry.. and sad for all the people that get hurt when their son or daughter is killed!

ok now i feel marginally better!

my sister has her p's and she isnt a hoon
its good old fashioned marginalization
focus everyones opinions on the bad drivers
and dont mention the potentially large numbers of p platers who ARE senseable
not saying they all are.. i know plenty of bad p plater drivers, but plenty of good ones too.

my rant for today is
wait
is this possible
i...dont...think..i...have...one !

Newbies at the viv where I work refusing to listen to me as I am not high enough in the 'food chain' to be supervising them apparently. Well hon, next time you cull a litter of white pups without getting me to check coat colour, I won't be responsible for you completely screwing up the project. And when the CEO comes in and sees you with your hands in the cage, enjoy being fired, I'll wave bye bye.

Vent over :)

my sister has her p's and she isnt a hoon
its good old fashioned marginalization
focus everyones opinions on the bad drivers
and dont mention the potentially large numbers of p platers who ARE senseable
not saying they all are.. i know plenty of bad p plater drivers, but plenty of good ones too.

I completely agree.. I do believe that there is a majority of P plate drivers who are sensible and take care on the roads. I'm not disputing that at all.. A lot of drivers who have had their licence for years and years can (and do) cause accidents..

but I DO think that some (just some) P platers need to grow up and realise that there are rules there for a reason.. especially the "Only 1 passenger aged under 21 (excluding immediate family members) may travel with you between 11pm and 5am" rule.. in the last couple of weeks the stories in the news with P plate drivers all had passengers in their cars late at night!

It's just so sad to see all these young lives being wasted... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back