Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
id take a guess and say, albino olives, rough scaled pythons, gtp, blackheaded, woma. it also depends on the quality of such species and the locality. wild guess. =P oh yeah albino darwins before bhp. bhp and woma probably in the same spot? =)

Depends more on the quality/locale & looks of the python than the species in my opinion. Albino's are a different kettle of fish, they do fetch a much higher price.

Well green tree pythons and roughies are ruled out because they are class 2 animals. So the 5 most expensive pythons that are currently available would be albino olives and darwins, the more sought after bhp morphs (axanthic, calico, etc), woma morphs (rp, pinstripe, etc) and I guess it would then be top quality jungles. But any new and desirable morph of each species is going to be worth a lot of money to the right person.

Albino olives
Albino Darwins
BHP
Womas

as chondrogreen said

what about green tree snakes? or arnt they a python and i dont no how much there worth so yea just a suggestion

Harry

They're not available yet therefore we don't know a price...but they won't be cheap.

Hets are available, $7k per pair. Expected price of the albinos will be $7k each when JW releases them .. hopefully next season.

GTS's are about $2000 each ive seen...they are venomous and are not a python. but they cant hurt you. they are class 1 in NSW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back